  Search Results: lego
 Results 401 – 420 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Check out LEGO, and it's not you guys

I did a LEGO search on GOOGLE.com and look what I found. (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 7 now open

Posted here for LDraw specific LA. ==== Hello LEGO Enthusiasts, We’re happy to announce that the nomination process for LEGO Ambassador Cycle 7 is now open. The LEGO Ambassador Program is designed to give the AFOL Community a direct line into the (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Want a LEGO cell phone?

LEGO(R) and Alcatel teaming up to release LEGO phone. Want a new cell phone that looks like a LEGO Phone? Check out the sites listed below. (2 URLs) By the way... it 'might' be only sold in Europe. -Abner (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general) !

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Maillotia Light Fighter/Bomber

Maillotia is a light fighter/bomber with VTOL capabilities and reconfigurable weaponry: (5 URLs) Enjoy! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (17 years ago, 5-Jun-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.024)

  The Slick Brick

Here's Slick Octan in his racer, the Slick Brick. And before you start, I know it isn't Octan colors. Read the page for the explanation if you care. (4 URLs) It's loaded with features- a detailed interior including two storage lockers and plenty of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.024)

  "The LEGO Group" or "The LEGO Company"?

Just a small question as I edit the Wikipedia article on LEGO ("(URL) exactly, is the difference between The LEGO Group and The LEGO Company? Is the Company owned by the Group? Or did the Group change its name to the Company at some point? Or what's (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.lego.* newsgroup hierarchy

(...) Hmm. Well, there really are have been about 30 or 35 or so major categories over the past 30 or so years, right? So it may not grow much. In the past 10 years, for example, only about 10 major categories have been added: : 1989 - LEGO® SYSTEM™ (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  New Survey up for LEGO

LEGO wants to know what UCS sets you'd like to see. If you have an interest, stop by and put in your vote! Tim (URL) if the link doesn't show, use the "From Bricks to Bothans" link on the .starwars main pag (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Would you work for Lego?

Lego Evangelist....LoL!!! ha ha yes I guess that's what I am!!! Whoa...new word for the day! Right on Train guys!! Eric Holy Warrior (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Re: My latest non LEGO LEGO creation...

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:I1o6s4.16LA@lugnet.com... (...) collection... Frank (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Re: interfacing PCs with LEGO?

(...) Lego Dacta Control Lab has 8 input and 8 output ports. Still not a lot for all the actuators for both arms and legs. But still, it's more than the RCX. (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Möjlighet att vinna LEGO Collector's Guide & LEGO Collector Premium Edition

Hej! LEGO ger oss möjligheten att vinna en av tio st LEGO Collector's Guide eller en av 1 st LEGO Collector Premium Edition. Så här gör du: Registrera dig hos 1000steine här: (URL) ange SweLug. Lotteriet avslutas 1:a Augusti. Läs mer om böckerna (...) (16 years ago, 22-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  LEGO.com website errors

All, Some of you have noticed that LEGO.com is giving an error on occasion when you try to load a new page. Due to high traffic volumes, we are experiencing some issues with the server. We are currently working as fast as possible to remedy the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  2,092 Page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide VERSION 3 Available

Hi folks, The 3rd and FINAL version of my UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE - 1949-1980's is now available for sale. It contains 56 chapters (version 1 had 45 chapters, version 2 had 51 chapters). This is my final COMPLETE version. There (...) (16 years ago, 4-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Does Lego S@H have an internal communication problem??????

(...) Most S@H people don't work for LEGO. LEGO S@H does what I do at my company, hire an outside company to take orders and then send them over to me. There are some LEGO S@H workers working for LEGO the company, but if all of them are busy, you'll (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  WMD: Weapon of Moonbase Defense

As seen at NWBrickCon 2005: (4 URLs) The (URL) WMD> is a moonbase module that features cannons that really fire, controlled wirelessly using a Mana unit. It rotates, elevates, and shoots 4 Technic arrows. Special thanks to David Wegmuller for (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Lego Auction - 31 lots - Classic Space Galore! MISB Extravaganza!

Oceans of deals! Thanks for looking! Click here to bid or view: (URL) Currently 6597 Century Skyway - unopened $200.00 8460 Technic Pneumatic Crane Truck - unopened $150.00 Lego #6334: Wave Jump Rebels--MIB--No Reserve! $9.00 Lego #6405: Sunset (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  Re: "LA" Lego!

(...) Personalmente quando parlo della Lego intendo anche io la società, ma per metonimia anche i singoli pezzi. Trasformo tutto al maschile solo quando dico "i PEZZI Lego". "i Lego" o "il Lego" detto in assoluto non lo pronuncio mai. Mi suona (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.024)

  lego cad

does any one know of a good 3d lego program for making lego directions and other modles. I am looking to to lego technic parts in it. I know that there is Ldraw but i want something more graphical. I also have heard of a program from Autodesk called (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.024)

More:  Next Page >>