  Search Results: lego
 Results 3541 – 3560 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Giveaway

Howdy, ...my company is sponsoring a LEGO giveaway. To enter visit: edventures.com/giveaway?code=wr PRIZES: *1- LEGO® Technic® Resource Set 9609 plus a 1 year subscription to Edventures.COM * 3 - Slammer Racer LEGO® Kits plus a six month (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Wanted: book on LEGO town building

(...) You know, it was surprisingly easy to do my book. TONS of work, certainly. But very fun work, and it's been great to have accomplished it. Interestingly, it wasn't "hard" work, in sense that only a select few people in the world could do it. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train3 Show Tomorrow

Hi folks, rtlToronto/train3 Lego Train Show Saturday, January 19, 2002 10AM-4PM Toronto Public Library, Lillian H Smith Branch 239 College St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Hi folks, A reminder that tomorrow is rtlToronto/train3, the third Lego Train (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  20 x 4402 Sea Riders parted out @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

Hello! All of the parts from 20 copies of set 4402 Sea Riders have been added to my inventory at Troy's Surplus LEGO. Lots of basic parts in blue and yellow. New lots can be found here: (URL) to come, as I still have the Motor Movers and the Lunar (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY

That place is a "dump" compaired to the fine Georgia LEGO Outlets: (URL) J. Trobaugh (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) Actually, to my mind you should suffer precisely the same penalty as Tom and I are expected to suffer. I have shown your use of vulgarity to my own satisfaction if no one else's. And I can be held accountable for what I wrote. I already (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  80 Buy It Now Lego Listings from ISLAND_OASIS

We have listed tons of Lego Instant purchase Lego goods in our Ebay store. Check them all out at the Link below: (URL) our website for info on the huge JANUARY 4th Listing day coming soon. We have over 500 LBS of Lego in stock ready to be listed. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

(...) Lego games for the new Xbox console I wonder what will they "give" in return to LEGO :/ ...*that's* what worries me the most. Marco C. aka McViper ___...___ Work mailto:mcviper@geocities.com Home mailto:mcviper@clix.pt (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO again in The Simpsons

(...) We lego fans spread the news fast :) But of course they used the term "Legos" instead of "lego bricks", but who's to complain but the most anal of us? *shush, I'm not complaining. Really, I'm not* Adrian (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Digital Designer 1.1 Available

LEGO Digital Designer 1.1 has been released and you can download it from: (URL) allows you to select a brickset to work with, has numerous small improvements over 1.0 and includes a preferences tool. Try it out and let us know what you think. -- (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 Available

LEGO Digital Designer 1.2 has been released and you can download it from: (URL) has a new Pick-A-Brick palette so you can build with LDD and then go and buy your creation from a Pick-A-Brick location. Other new features include: * Support for German (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO How to Scan/Print Stickers - FAQ

Scanning LEGO® Stickers FAQ ---...--- In order to further preserve LEGO® and its fine accessories, it would be nice to compile a database of the stickers often accompanying some sets of LEGO®. What follows is an FAQ describing how to produce the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Contacting Lego re order?

(...) Unfortunately LEGO Australia cannot help with Shop@Home issues, you will need to contact the US, but there's a local 1800 number you can call to avoid international call rates - its on the Shop@Home: (URL) the hours) ROSCO (13 years ago, 7-Jul-11, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: www.LEGO.com/trains updated!

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3C1E04C5.7C25D2...ing.com... (...) and (...) (URL) > What is this window piece? I don't remember seeing this before. It looks (...) section. (...) (URL) are red pantographs... (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO® Survey Reports: Creativity is Critical for New Recruits

ENFIELD, Conn., Sept. 26 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Survey Reports: Creativity is Critical for New Recruits; 'Office Politics are Stifling My Creativity LEGO-Sponsored Survey Reveals State of Creativity at Today's Fortune 1,000 Companies Company Joins (...) (17 years ago, 26-Sep-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: American LEGO culture different than German LEGO culture?

(...) I guess I can't agree with the analogy, unless they're driving at something very different. American kids do NOT want to go build their own things. They follow the instructions, and they're done. True, I think the model often comes apart when (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Behind the curtains - LEGO Factory AFOL Project Team

(...) Like you, I debated for a while on whether to respond. Text is such a bad medium for communication, especially if you have a dry sense of humor like I do. Please read the message is the most positive way you can, as I'm not at all upset as I (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  50 x 4853 Spider-Man's Street Chase parted out @ Troys Surplus LEGO

Hello! I have just added all of the parts from 50 copies of set 4853 Spider-Man's Street Chase to my inventory at Troy's Surplus LEGO. Newly listed items can be found here: (URL) Surplus LEGO (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Bulk vs. BrickBay (was: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks)

(...) Exactly- Lego sells sets to the mass market (where "mass" is a lot bigger than us). For some things that you can't get very well from parting out sets, Lego has put a high premium on them... and they sell. If you want a specific part that (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  lego-robotics@crynwr.com <==> lugnet.robotics

lego