  Search Results: lego
 Results 3441 – 3460 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brick Testament image used on LEGO.com?!

I will get this fixed. Steve (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Why, dear LEGO???

(...) If they sold it as a kit you'd be posting Why do you have to buy the rechargeable battery and the transformer to recharge it together? I already own the recharger? (13 years ago, 20-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

I've started compiling the prices for parts from the new LEGO Factory palette. The parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. I hope this will be useful to those who just want to buy bricks without assembling anything in LDD. Please let me know (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Roadside repair 19.99 at Shopko

For anyone that is interested. Shopko has no less than thirty of these at the two store I went to. I wonder how cheap it has to get for me to feel that they are worth the few useful parts. Shopko did clearance most of their Lego, the 45% off should (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

I don't begrudge anyone finding a good deal. But it would bother me to think that some few of us are favored by TLC because of their purchasing power. This is why I have and will continue to favor a Lego Direct arrangement in which TLC, or perhaps a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !!

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Added Latest Projects to Joe's Lego Page

Joe Davenport wrote in message <37376550.D26E59CC@m...ch.com>... (...) Did LEGO US ever have bulk sales? Was it possible to buy any piece in current production at the time? With a market as big as the US I can imagine the difficulty LEGO US would (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Lego Glider

I just finished an all lego glider. Well actually the vertical part of the tail is paper, however it would be easy to replace that with paper from a lego book, I would just rather not do that unless I have to. The wings, body and the rest of the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO MIndstorm DEMO op de HCC beurs

Hi Mindstormers, Voor alle liefhebbers van het LEGO Mindstorm systeem is een bezoek aan de huidige HCC beurs in Utrecht een must. Daar staat op initiatief van LEGO Nederland een demo van LEGO Denemarken die door twee Deense en een Hollandse LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) Fine with that. I've read everything that's been said, but here's my question: While the future is probably unknown... Did you come away with more of a sense that a) LEGO will be responding to the things you are interested in, or b) LEGO is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: bug on shop.lego.com

Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We are currently looking into this problem. We should have a resolution shortly. In the mean time, you might want to try browsing the site with a different platform/browser. Sincerely, Jarid Lukin Sr. Web Developer (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Spiyeti, anyone? (short comic)

(...) That puts it on par with your source material in that aspect, no? (...) Mmmm... Spiyeti-o's... (...) I heard that they changed the formula for white, so I ran all my white bricks through a shredder. Except the Yeti pieces, of course. (2 URLs) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  bionicle is definitely NOT discontinued

OK, let's put a stop right now to the speculation and conclusion-jumping. We can state definitively that the LEGO Company is *not* withdrawing, halting production, or ceasing to market our (extremely successful) Bionicle products. In fact (as many (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !!

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) Uh oh! I hope I was clear! I was referring to the fan created editor mentioned here: (URL) that what you meant? Jake --- Jake McKee Community Development Manager - N. America LEGO Direct (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Using Lego to build weapons? (was Re: The Lego Beretta just won't die)

(...) Fortunately, people would still tend to see Lego as a toy and not a weapon IMHO. (Those who seriously consider Lego a weapon already have serious issues that this particular model won't affect one way or another.) Folks tend to associate with (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

Lots of great stuff in here, please see comments (and <snips> below): In lugnet.cad, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) Probably something like that. We are still working all this out. (Thus one of the reasons for the NDA that the LDraw developers (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) The same as doing it with software. You own the rights (in my case) to make unlimited copies for personal use. You can sell the instructions (with or without the bricks) but if you do so, you must destroy all copies in your possession or (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO® Blocked by Best-Lock

(URL) LANCASHIRE, U.K.--(CCNMatthews - Oct 11, 2005) LEGO® Blocked by Best-Lock LEGO Suit against Best-Lock Europe LTD Dimissed in Final Ruling by German Appelate Court (Oberlandesgericht Hamburg) and in Regards to Brick Trademark Postponed. The (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: How to make a barecode?

(...) The CodePilot program from LEGO is still available for download through the Internet Archive: (URL) progam allows you to create your own barcode sheets. -Rob. (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) It was the *first* *train* summit. (...) I can't talk about future products, about demographics or web usage or sales figures, or about costs/numbers/successes for various marketing, sales or production activities, for example. There are other (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  FA: 34 Lego Lots on SeriousCollector.Com - MetroPark, El Dorado, Train(6), Lighting, etc.

Howdy! Many (34) Luscious Lego Lots for your enjoyment! Peruse and bid at: (URL) Currently Lego Accessories: 6319 Trees & Fences (2-sets) - unopened $15.00 970 Lighting Set $1.00 995 Lighting Set $1.00 Lego Aquazone: 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab - (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>