  Search Results: lego
 Results 2621 – 2640 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I wouldn't hold your breathe. They don't even support Windows2000. Bummer. And I REALLY wanted to get the MovieMaker set. Steve Martin martinsa@mail.com (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Baby, it always was... A lot of bad law is coming down in terms of intellectual property primarily because the main participants can afford to assert their views. And as far as the computer industry is concerned -- the whole thing is built on (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) So? If you "prize" these things for the reason I do, that you LOVE them, how could it be a bad thing to have them become available again? I value pitchforks pretty darn highly. I love the part and I wish I could have 10,000 of them. But it (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Because you most likely wouldn't be interested. If someone else creates something, and posts it to Lugnet/Brickshelf/the internet in general, I wouldn't see the reason to post pictures of my copy of it. What's the point? If I think it's (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) No, as I said before, out of simple disinterest. If I build a copy of something someone else built, what is the point of discussing it? What purpose could discussing it possibly serve? What would I gain as the poster, and what would people (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Welcome Tomas! Thanks for posting. It is gratifying to hear every once in a while that someone in LD really is listening in (at least in this group). -John (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) This is where you're making your mistake: We aren't talking about someone selling sets that resemble GoB sets. We *are* talking about someone building the set FOR THEIR OWN USE without buying it. I agree completely that if someone copied one (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I can get upset if I want. I can be flattered if I want. I can be both at the same time if I want. I can do so for any reason or no reason at all if I want. What I won't do (and what James won't do) is *do* anything about it, other than (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well said! With the introduction of the Mickey Mouse sets, some Fabuland elements which had been near impossible to find much less afford became both available and affordable. It is a glorious feeling to have some elements that I thought I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Good idea! --Todd [xfut => lugnet.org] (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.org)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:4blv2toer0dgb6l...4ax.com... (...) I'm behind that one too. :-) -- Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (URL) - Zacktron Alliance ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I think I understand what the point is but, we are usually working from a picture or the actual building/engine and I don't see credits that the model is representive of a pix in Model Railroading or the the XYZ building in town A. When is a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Just keep a good watch on ebay, especially ebay.de. I managed to pick up a Metroliner, Club Car, 4539, extra circle of track, 10 extra straight track sections, and 2 track switches. No boxes, but all instructions. Cost? $160 SHIPPED from Germany to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Is it... an electric trolley? We all know how popular those are. eric (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Where has it been said that the pitchfork mold is gone? We won't know until we ask if any certain mold still exist or not. I would think that the pitchfork mold is more likely than some to be around (I hope anyways) as they were is less sets (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Pardon my ignorance, but what do you suppose that they are using now to create their instructions? Do they not have some system in place which they are already using? -John (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A313617.3B094C...est.net... (...) From my understanding, the instruction program is only for the purpose of making instructions, and all of that is done in Billund. I think that the program is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I can make a copy of your work, looking at your photo or not, but that's about as far as it goes. I cannot sell a copy of your work. I cannot obtain an illegally duplicated copy of your instructions on how to build your work. I cannot publish (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO in space

would lego peices survive vacum pressures? (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego Sale (but no Lego)!!!

(...) It's not just you (unless someone added a zero to the production run by accident). I suspect that discounts will get even bigger on this set (to clear the shelves for Harry Potter perhaps). Cheers Richie Dulin Patrician of Brick-Morpork (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>