  Search Results: lego
 Results 2301 – 2320 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (D) Dwayne's LEGO Parts

Dwayne's LEGO Parts proudly announces our grand re-opening with over 100,000 brand new LEGO parts. Recently we added parts from over 350 new sets (~30 unique sets). We also reduced prices on many older parts. Please note I have slightly changed my (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  MOC-in-progress - Lego Dragline

A Lego model that I've been thinking of building for a while now is a Lego dragline. I was recently inspired by David Wegmuller's dragline, and Ross Crawford's 'Lil Muskie', so I finally started work on it, and I'm happy with the progress I've made (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Lego Easter Eggs!

Lego Easter Eggs! Seen in the UK today, cost GBP4.99! Contains 1 of 4 sets and a big, chocolate easter egg! See my site for a picture of the packaging. Select the egg reference on the side. (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  (canceled)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO requirements - Using LEGo trademark in Webpages

Well, I am glad I am not the only one confused! :) I have the disclaimer and capitals and everything, but it still is a little foggy. Scott Sanburn Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: LEGO requirements - Using LEGo trademark in Webpages

Jacob, Thanks for your response. i am new to html programming and actual names and so forth, so what exactly is the machine/domain name? Is that the name of each page? Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Mr. LEGO Direct I just received my order for 40 service packs of grey bricks. This is in addition to the 40 I purchased last month. I am very thrilled that you are considering bulk ordering. I'd appreciate such a service, especially in a broader (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  2000 Lego

The 200 LEGO have appeared in the Burlington, Vermont area. TRU only had two of the arctic sets, although when I called last night they said they had just got a shipment in, so it may not have reached the shelves yet. Walmart had almost all of the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) Won't happen. LEGO won't sell to us at a price that would allow us to build our own X-Wing sets (for example) more cheaply than we can buy them from Walmart. Depend on that. They won't have every piece available for sale, and they won't be (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Lego phone No.

Lego Service 0345 080070. "Neil" <mennre@leeds.ac.uk> wrote in message news:38F2EE6B.CB11AD...s.ac.uk... (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: lego clone (and lego clone-land) on the simpsons

(...) Probably they didn't want to pay TLC for the privilege of using the name, or TLC didn't want anything to do with the story. Given TLC's recent enthusiasm for creative partnerships with companies, I would lean towards the former. --Bill. (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: "Lego Auctions" on Lego.com?

(...) Well, they opened up business now with the missing Santa Fe numbers: nr. 1 through 5 is on auction (with landscape-displays), and nr. 1 is (6 days before the auction ends) now over $1000 !!!!! Arne (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Legends Newsgroup

(...) .lego.direct .dear-lego .general .town .space .castle .pirates .western .duplo etc... Jude (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Thank you LEGO!

Thank You, LEGO. An extremely kind gesture that seemed to bring some much needed happiness into that kid's life. A nicer thing you couldn't have done. Respectfully, Ken Wright (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Reservdelar till Lego- Men inte Lego..

Var får man tag i t.ex. slangar, fjädrar och snören (brand och bensinslangar t.ex.)? Har ju letat på Bricklink, men det var dåligt med sånt.. *Var ju kul det här med mailinglista..* /Ralf (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Reservdelar till Lego- Men inte Lego..

(...) Slangar finns bl.a. på bensinmackar. Titta efter vakuumslangar etc.. Det finns på löpmeter. Modellflyg och radiostyrda bilar använder sig av en sorts silikonslang som sägs passa, dock ganska dyr då den är metanolsäker. Fjädrar är nog värre, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

lego
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>