  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 341 – 360 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Can the hair be taken off ? (Jack Stone series)

Oh then I have to give up the idea of getting more hair styles for the customized mini-figs. It in fact attracts me so much because the hairs of Jack Stone series look so cool~ Thanks for your replies. Fei (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  Re: Jack Stone= Playmobil anyone?

(...) I think that people are somewhat threatened by the Jack Stone line because the set designs are encroaching on what was system territiry. Perhaps now the Lego System line will confine itself to themes more elaborate than trucks and fire (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  There seems to be a problem on Lugnet...

There are a few LEGO themes that have not been on Lugnet. I think that we should see a Alpha Team link, a LEGO Creator link, a Jack Stone link, a LEGO Studios link, and a LEGO Basic/Classic link. Also, there is a set of LEGO Creator that has some (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  There seems to be a problem on Lugnet...

There are a few LEGO themes that have not been on Lugnet. I think that we should see a Alpha Team link, a LEGO Creator link, a Jack Stone link, a LEGO Studios link, and a LEGO Basic/Classic link. Also, there is a set of LEGO Creator that has some (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  Re: Update (Re: TLC recalls 6776)

I say bring back the recent RES-Q line, and expand it! That would promote a lot of heroism! I loved the RES-Q theme--too bad it got moved to (ugh!) Jack Stone.. -Scott (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  Re: LEGO BOGO 50% off this week at Kmart

(...) I stopped by the Kmart in San Mateo, CA last night and they had the BOGO50 sale, but only a handful of LEGO: some of the smaller Jack Stone; Alpha Team ATV; Dino Head Attack; and a couple of LoM sets. I didn't buy anything. --Bill. (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  Re: New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....

(...) Yes you are right. But I promise: the day Lego makes an engine with these parts, I stop collecting train sets... I dislike the Jack stone special parts too much to use them anywhere. Leg Godt! Ben P.s.: In fact I have already put a new limit (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  Re: Train4 Layout Webpage

(...) <snippage> (...) I'll take Empty SE (as per an e-mail I may or may not have recently sent to you). (...) My current proposed layout has 3 32x32 stud green straight roads (not the new Jack Stone ones), 3 32x32 stud green baseplates (with (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  Re: Now thats what I call forward planning

(...) LOL! I can imagine the conversation... Remember the good old days when LEGO sets were cool? Isn't juniorisation bad? I think MUGS are planning Brikwars at their next meeting Jack Stone! Who buys that stuff? Wouldn't it be cool if they opened a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  Re: Updated "Breathe Some Life" Competition Entries

(...) Thanks Allister, I think he's a good lookin' little roo too - although in minifig scale he's about 7-8ft tall! (which I suppose the big reds can get to) Bellville and Jack Stone figs seem to match it well. Add some red minifig hands and you (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  Re: MOC: MAN 5t military transporter

(...) Thank you! (...) I think so. It is 8 wide, but a minifigure is too small (they are always too small I think) although I used minifigure seats. It's rather Jack Stone scale. (...) 2.50 m (...) Yes, the German THW (Federal Agency for Technical (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.573)

  Re: 2004 Castle Products

(...) Well, remember what happened with Town. First they came out with Jack stone, to get the tykes hooked. Then this year we have Extreme Sports island, World City, etc. which are the minifig-scale versions of Jack Stone. The kids who played with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.572)

  LEGO on sale at Target (U.S.) this week

The following $34.99 sets are on sale this week at Target for $28.88: 7166 SW Imperial Shuttle 7315 LOM Solar Explorer 6775 Alpha Team Bomb Squad 4609 Jack Stone Fire Attack Team Didn't notice any other LEGO sales. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.572)

  Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update

Allan Bedford wrote in message ... (...) were (...) Nobody minds a provocative and not necessarily kind review. There are enough of them posted on lugnet.reviews to make that obvious. Nobody minds you objecting to Jack Stone - many of us agree with (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.572)

  US S@H Specials, Dec. 11 - Dec 17, 2002

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts) Baby/Duplo/Primo System 4171 Creator: Spot and Friends $ 2.99 $ 1.50 4606 Jack Stone; Aqua ResQ Transport $12.99 $ 6.50 Scala Bellville Technic Dacta Misc P???? Aquazone Pen $12.95 $10.36 TS19 World Tour (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.572)

  Re: new 2003 sets

I think I figured out the part that makes up the nose of the ICE train. It's a differently patterned version of the nose of this plane: (URL) Jack Stone! Gagh. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

jack, stone
(score: 4.572)

  Re: Are the illustrations for the modeler's book series created with Ldraw compatible software?

I actually own the first book (Lego Modelers: Amazing Animals) and IMHO they use the same technique as the instructions for Jack Stone and Bionical sets. Jaco "Miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:HA6yny.89G@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

jack, stone
(score: 4.572)

  Re: Fly and refuel

(...) The dome things I picked up in a loose parts box in TrU in Rotterdam. No idea what they might be from. As I haven't come accross them I thought they might be Jack Stone or Belville? Sorry I can't help. Mark. (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

jack, stone
(score: 4.572)

  Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...

(...) In good loyal Legoness I can't say...although one in NALUG may differ his opinion on them. (...) hmmmm.....those NBA heads, on whatever 'monster' bodies you like, combined with just about any creator/Jack Stone fig could make for some truly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.571)

  Huge Sale @ Atlanta LEGO Outlet

Looks like another huge sale is going on down in Georgia. Here's a list: Harry Potter 50% off Island Extreme 50% off Alpha Team 50% off Studios 50% off Bob the Builder 50% off Jack Stone 50% off 7194 Yoda $39.99 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit $16.99 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.571)

More:  Next Page >>