 Local / Australia / 11053
Re: Now thats what I call forward planning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 04:45:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Take a look at the year on the Bricksmeet(tm) page:

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/bricksmeet2003

8?)

ROSCO

LOL!

I can imagine the conversation...
  • Remember the good old days when LEGO sets were cool?

  • Isn’t juniorisation bad?

  • I think MUGS are planning Brikwars at their next meeting

  • Jack Stone! Who buys that stuff?

  • Wouldn’t it be cool if they opened a LEGOLAND on the Gold Coast?
Of course, all the attendees will be wearing silver jumpsuits and arrive in jet cars....

Cheeers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique