 General / 31900
31899  |  31901
Subject:
There seems to be a problem on Lugnet...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:58:44 GMT

There are a few LEGO themes that have not been on Lugnet.  I think that we
should see a Alpha Team link, a LEGO Creator link, a Jack Stone link, a LEGO
Studios link, and a LEGO Basic/Classic link.  Also, there is a set of LEGO
Creator that has some pieces that may appear as though they may have been on
an Exploriens set because the symbol is similar to the Exploriens set and
this set has Max in the title of the set.  Please let me know if you can
help me, people.
Jesse Long