  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1221 – 1240 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Page with various standards on it?

I apoligize in advance if somebody has already done this, but I've just been getting bugged. In a recent trip through the boards, several people all were using different standards without even explaining what they are! I would like to make a web (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

jack
(score: 1.807)

  Re: Page with various standards on it?

(...) If it were not-Lugnet, I would post at the non-lugnet boards. (...) Well, there is Moonbase. Pods, The Shipyard, Pallas, they all have their own standards. (...) Well, for moonbase there is a standard for height, width of the plates, etc. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.build)

jack
(score: 1.807)

  Re: Tera Class 'Desert Stormer'

(...) Good boy. This is a great MOC, looking forward to seeing more :) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.807)

  Re: 3 new MOC's

(...) If you can find it, Frontpage Express is a nice What You See editor that lets you directly edit the HTML for adding Javascript and such. Although, the full version is possibly the best out there (I have it on my laptop for long car trips) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.807)

  Lego train club

I'm interested in joining or starting a lego train club in the south central region of Pennsylvania.If anybody has a club in this region or would be interested in starting one please send me an e-mail.Thanks,Jack Reyer (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us)

jack
(score: 1.801)

  Lego train club

I'm interested in joining or starting a lego train club in the south central region of Pennsylvania.If anybody has a club in this region or would be interested in starting one please send me an e-mail.Thanks,Jack Reyer (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.801)

  Lego Train club info

I'm interested in joining or starting a lego train club in the south central region of Pennsylvania.If anybody has a club in this region or would be interested in starting one please send me an e-mail.Thanks,Jack Reyer (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

jack
(score: 1.801)

  Re: O'Reilly book news

(...) - Legal Entanglements Go On (...) jack j-perdue@tamu.edu (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.796)

  Re: Robot related books...?

(...) Having cracked mine, I'd have to say "great book". Lots of helpful stuff for the home hobbyist in that one. jack j-perdue@tamu.edu (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.794)

  Re: Communication with PC using NQC

(...) You might find the following helpful... (URL) again, you might not. jack j-perdue@tamu.edu (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

jack
(score: 1.794)

  Re: Mindstorms Invention System Parts List

(...) Thanks Russ! I hadn't followed that link. Everyone else please disregard my previous post... given this link, I can use the web space (999K) for other things. jack (over quota on that particular web server) j-perdue@tamu.edu (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.794)

  Re: rcxhttpd?

(...) LOL! I like it! (...) [other protocols snipped] (...) Yes I am! Now, to convince the department that we _really_ need 1000 more Mindstorm kits as a fall-back for e-mail in case the net goes down. ;) jack (envisioning a building full of roving (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.793)

  Re: Listening to IR via NQC

(...) FWIW, I did something similar to this using NQC and the Datalog. It uses variable0 for polling and letting the PC know the Datalog has some "stuff" it wants to send. (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

jack
(score: 1.793)

  Re: robotic rovers

(...) FWIW, here's what I came up with given a couple of weeks: (URL) are some aspects I was happy with (e.g., easy removal of the RCX, transmission range of upward pointing RCX, durability of frame) and others I wasn't (e.g., I didn't have a second (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.793)

  Re: Possible Project here at RIT =)

[mailed @ posted] (...) Howdy Andy (and everyone else), FWIW, I've _just_ completed a project very similar to this. There's all kinds of info on it at: (URL) source and pictures. Feel free to rip (cites would be nice) whatever you want and make it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.793)

  Developing an Explorer Bot with RCX to PC Communication (was: Jack's Explorer Bot)

I thought this _might_ be of interest to either those in l.r.r.legos or l.r.r.nqc, but I couldn't decide which, so I'll just post it here [in l.r.r]. It's what I came up with given two weeks with a Mindstorms kit and reading the groups here at (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.793)

  Re: robotic rovers

(...) Sure. I had mine detect overhead objects since that is the way the RCX was pointing. (...) I found I had a longer range with the RCX pointing up instead of away from the IR tower. In theory, the ping routine will turn the RCX towards the IR (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.793)

  Re: Traffic

(...) Ron, Works great! The only problem is that if one were subscribed to several of the individual lists (which I am), one would receive the post several times (which I do!). If I unsubscribe from all but one anticipating all of the "superlist" (...) (28 years ago, 28-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.791)

  The Kingdom of Ikros gets a new address

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... All work and no (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

jack
(score: 1.791)

  Re: Colored gears

These are old, pre-Technic gears. --Jack Gregory "Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@3dap.com> wrote in message news:H415zC.CuA@lugnet.com... (...) unusual (...) the (...) pictures. (...) There (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

jack
(score: 1.788)

More:  Next Page >>