 Robotics / RCX / 61
60  |  62
Subject:
Developing an Explorer Bot with RCX to PC Communication (was: Jack's Explorer Bot)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 02:06:22 GMT

I thought this _might_ be of interest to either those in
l.r.r.legos or l.r.r.nqc, but I couldn't decide which, so
I'll just post it here [in l.r.r].

It's what I came up with given two weeks with a Mindstorms kit
and reading the groups here at lugnet.com.

  http://www.cs.tamu.edu/people/jkp2866/cpsc643/explorerbot.html

Questions/comments/suggestions/corrections welcome.

I hope _somebody_ will find it useful.

My thanks to everyone here (especially those in the bibliography
below) for all the help/info.

jack (the Mindstormless)
j-perdue@tamu.edu
http://www.cs.tamu.edu/people/jkp2866/

ps. I should mention [though, I guess I did in that last sentence]
    that I mention the below [with some analysis].  If I should not
    mention such things (or, perhaps, mention them differently
    than I have chose to mention them),  someone please let
    me know.

DBN
    Dave Baum. NQC Home Page.
    http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/lego/nqc/index.html.

CLRIA
    T. H. Cormen, C. E. Leiserson and R. L. Rivest. Introduction to
    algorithms. MIT Press and McGraw-Hill Book Company.
    1992.

LDAS
    Leo Dorst. (Lego) Adder-Subtractor.
    http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/lego/diff.html.

LGLM
    The Lego Group. Lego Mindstorms Home Page.
    http://www.legomindstorms.com/.

LUGNET
    The Lego User Group Network.
    http://www.lugnet.com/.

SLRP
    Scott Lewis. RCXPort - Java Interface to the Lego Mindstorms RCX.
    http://www.slewis.com/rcxport/.

RNLMI
    Russell Nelson. Lego Mindstorms Internals.
    http://www.crynwr.com/lego-robotics/.

MORCC
    Mark Overmars. RCX Commnad Center Home Page.
    http://www.cs.uu.nl/~markov/lego/rcxcc/index.html.

MONT
    Mark Overmars. NQC Tutorial.
    http://www.cs.uu.nl/~markov/lego/.