  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 781 – 800 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Fighting Iron-Top {Monsoon}

(...) Nice execution. I think if you could use angled plates for the topsides, rather than staggered bricks, it would look better. Using sloped bricks would also look good, I think. (...) Cannon in those pre-made gun ports is always a plus! Well (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.386)

  Re: RIS 2.0 Problems - Language war in 32k RAM

(...) *CERTAINLY NOT* I'm horrified that you would think that. A real programmer has to find out which end of the soldering iron gets hot by 'the experimental method' (ouch!). Soldering irons are *hardware* and no real programmer would want to be (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.384)

  Re: Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures

Norbert Black wrote in message ... (...) you're (...) start to (...) I just took a look at a pirate sail I did several years ago, and as you say I'm not seeing any cracks. Since I dilute the PVA glue and it soaks right into the fabric there's no (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

iron
(score: 0.384)

  Re: Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures

Hi Kevin (...) Thanks! (...) I'm not surprised you got similar results - PVA adhesive uses the same carrier medium as acrylic medium, with various gunk added to increase adhesion. For what it's worth, I recommend acrylic medium over PVA, because (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

iron
(score: 0.383)

  The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges

(URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with four new stories which begin its illustration of the book of (URL) Judges>: (2 URLs) at Bezek> (2 URLs) Massacred> (2 URLs) Massacres and a Wedding> (2 URLs) Chariots> (NOTE: For anyone (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

iron
(score: 0.383)

  Re: Big Bionicle Model - "The Rack"

(...) Yes, well. Let's see if I can enunciate what my brain is thinking. Holy mother of.... I am always particuarily amazed at how closely you get to Geiger's imagery. The Rack proper is a feast. I imagine you got a healty dosage of straw elements (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.383)

  Re: The Brick Testament begins the book of Judges

Hey Brendan, Great to see the new installment: Bezek: In 1:1, I like how you are making the different tribes by changing the arm colors. Simple but effective. In 1:4, I'm not really a fan of the helmet idea (though I completely understand the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.383)

  Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures

Creating custom fabric elements for Lego minifigures ===...=== Norbert Black, February 2005 For my various custom minifigures, I've needed to make a variety of fabric elements. Lego produces capes in several colours, but what if you want a shade not (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX) !!

iron
(score: 0.382)

  Re: Secret testing of a new cannon

(...) Thanks! (...) Well! "Indeed, the 12-inch “Oregon” gun Ericsson had built in England, and which also constituted the U.S.S. Princeton’s armament (along with the infamous “Peacemaker’ of Captain Robert F. Stockton’s build) was worked by an (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.382)

  Secret testing of a new cannon

To: Cmdr. Naval Weapons Development RTN HQ. Galveston From: Capt. Counter-Intelligence Texas Rangers We have intercepted communications coming out of the Mexican spy network in and around Galveston. They are reporting on the noise of testing of (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.382)

  Re: Inductive sensor?

(...) Hello! I work with these kinds of things, and will try to make a few suggestions. Assuming the signal to detect is DC, there would be only a very short pulse on the detecting line if a transformer (as You describe) is made from the two lines, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.382)

  Re: Layout Started

(...) Woodworker's tip and nitpick... 1)Once you've laid out your line, take a utility knife and cut into the wood along the line (both sides if your anal and want a good finish). That will help minimize the splintering that is prevalent when (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.380)

  Re: Vikings?

(...) I'd say that definition is a bit 'narrow'. As far as we learn from *our* history books, 'Vikings' are the name given to almost all inhabitants in Norway, Denmark and Sweden (and later Iceland and Greenland), maybe excluding the northernmost (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.380)

  Re: Modular RC kits?

(...) I know you don't need to program it, but the RCX *is* a computer, and it seems ridiculous to use it to achieve remote control. I can buy a 2-channel R/C car for $25, which probably weighs less all together than the RCX and certainly costs 1/4 (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 0.380)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Oh, JAL was very much serious. There is a long trail of strange and confusing lugnet posts and emails... Kyle (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.379)

  Re: Pirate Tree House

I haven't posted in awhile, but this MOC made me sit up and grin (even at 5am) :) Favorite parts: - iron winches - deck-style fencing - tree leaves (palm-style) - crow's nest (awesome!) Keep up the great work - better to post gold periodically than (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Automation Project Proposal

(...) GBC I think is a clever idea, from an organizer standpoint: It allows people to be very creative in different dimensions and involves participants not normally interested in Technic/Mindstorms. A castle or space fan could build a cool space (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Explorovore

(...) Thanks. To make it seem like a living thing, I wanted to give the sense that inside its grey metal shell the Explorovore was packed with red, meaty substance. The spaceman lure is enclosed in folds of red, meaty tissue. The egg comes out of a (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 0.378)

  Re: Transformer Power

(...) "BAD" things won't happen, the circuit is kiddy-proof :) (the regulator IC will shut down when getting too warm) If you're a good D-I-Y person with electronics/soldering experience my mod might be for you. Requirements - Screwdriver to open up (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 0.377)

  Re: Bad News for Richard's Wallet (was Re: New Dragons Sets)

<snip> (...) The 'Wizard's Sea Assalt' set looks like the Iron Raider's (9252) with a differant number, (Sea Asault set looks like an exact match). I still want the Sea Asault set, in whatever form it comes in. I do possess all the 'Elements' sets (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

iron
(score: 0.376)

More:  Next Page >>