  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 341 – 360 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

I put the Qwelder-Mech up for sale on Auctionbrick.com: (2 URLs) the the auction page here> Thank you. Eric Sophie (URL) www.biomechanicalbricks.com (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Iron Mecha Entry

(...) Cool! It's nice to see you working with regular bricks again, Bryce. (not that I don't like your Bionicle stuff, which I do) I really like the legs and the chassis/thorax. Some of the pieces you use bring back fond memories, like the pod-racer (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.153)

  Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

Friends, Welcome to my building arena! (URL) Firstly I would like to thank ALL of those that have decided to join the first IRON MECHA. 42 participants have notified me of their intentions to play IRON MECHA as of Dec 31, 2005. It is my hope that (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

iron
(score: 1.152)

  The Fighting Iron-Top {Monsoon}

Well it’s my lunch break so it thought I would introduce my Sunday afternoon project the Fighting Iron-top Monsoon : (URL) I know this strays fairly far into the realm of phantasy. Move the thread if it's wandering out of place. Please critique for (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  The Fighting Iron-Top Monsoon

Well it’s my lunch break so it thought I would introduce my Sunday afternoon project the Fighting Iron-top Monsoon : (URL) I know this strays fairly far into the realm of phantasy. Move the thread if it's wandering out of place. Please critique for (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Iron Mecha Entry - Mining Platform

Greetings, Mr. Chairman, and Mecha Masters! I present the TMW-39MP Mobile Mining Platform. (URL) Mobile Mining Platform>> (pics of the finished build at dsc03501-03504 - just change the numbers to see the other pics) Build Notes I had lots of fun (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: IRON MECHA Results!

(...) Hmmm... Science Fiction has little to do with reality. Allow me to use my absolutely most favorite sci-fi space ship, Imperial (Imperator) Class Star Destroyer. I love Star Destroyers, I drool over any image of a Star Destroyer, however, at (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) A message to the Evil Oppressors: Your disparagment and oppression only serves to strengthen my resolve. I have 5000+ views on the Qwelder-Mech Gallery that says it is a good idea to let folks know about the sale. No one speaks for the "mecha (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) A few things to note here. 5000 views does NOT mean 5000 people from build.mecha looked at it. Nor does it mean 5000 people want to hear about a sale announcement in build.mecha when most of them probably don't even read the group. Lastly, (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Iron Dragon (was: Re: Stephenson's Rocket)

(...) Cool. thanks Hopefully they will reuse the basic game engine to do some of the other non fantasy based ones too. ++Lar (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Iron Clads

(...) David, I was thinking of making some little Monitors using those hulls. I haven't had time to do any extensive planning yet, but it seems like they should serve pretty well. If any of the little ones turn out well, I'm hoping to do a minifig (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Iron Donkey

Here are a couple of small mocs I brought to PDX, but never got around to posting. One is a small, armed cargo-shuttle, and the other is a power loader. Both are part of the cargo system that goes along with the Ghoul stealth freighter. Presented (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) This thing (the donkey) is seriously good. If the colors were clustered a bit more and it was gray and yellow it would almost be (URL) Trotter-esque.> Not that I want it gray and yellow...just sayin' This is one of your best MOCs in a way. (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) The donkey is wicked cool. i really like the 3 pod/node cockpit & 2 engines look to it. the grays scheme is very well done. Jeff (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Both the ID and the loader rock. Not just because they use innovative litte details (the paired up invo/exo roof peaks on the ID and the classic thrusters/1x2 w 2 bars on the loader), but I absolutely love how they are convincingly part of a (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Keith, magnets don't work in space. You need to use latches or hooks, Keith. This is not my opinion, this is fact, Keith. Keith Keith Keith Keith. Also the cockpit of the little thing which I shall not bother to check the name of allows (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Lenin..er, Lenny, you get the First Annual Eric Sophie award for most unintelligable post. All that is missing are the ding-dangs. America is doing just fine, despite gender-confused pumperknickle eating, wall-staring burn-outs such as (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) No. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Iron Donkey

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message news:Hx9q66.H5M@lugnet.com... (...) doing (...) burn-outs (...) you (...) handbaskets (...) Did you mean tap? (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.152)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Im sorry for bumping but this is just too funny. Please stupid people before you post at .space at least get yourself more then a first grade education. magnets don't work in space? hmmm.. space "air" If your are talking about gamma radiation (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.152)

More:  Next Page >>