  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 681 – 700 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"

(...) No need to find a marriage licence between Hussein and OBL. The only link neccessary is that they both posed a threat. OBL was able to carry out his evil intentions in 2001, Hussein was stopped before he was able to harm us. (...) If Iraqi's (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 1.143)

  Re: LEGO error with POV-RAY

(...) Hello Reuven. I've had problems with LGEO parts too, so I know how you feel. (...) I suggest an entirely different approach to using LGEO parts. Try this: (1) Download and install LPub on your computer from this link: (URL) Open LPub. (It will (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how, link
(score: 1.143)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Apr 01, 11:44 AM PST. To bid, view details or register, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 6546 Slick Racer 4 - Used - Great Current Bid: $3.00, Time Left: 3 Days 20 Hrs+ (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep, link
(score: 1.141)

  Re: New train MOC pictures

These aren't moderated yet, you might want to share the deep links (click on the picture so you get the link that ends in .jpg). Frank "Mark Bellis" <m.j.e.bellis-01@stu...oro.ac.uk> wrote in message news:HvCrqB.1Los@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 1.141)

  Re: BrickiWiki

(...) I concur wholeheartedly. On principle I personally will never use it, and I would encourage all other AFOLs to avoid it as well, sticking to the homegrown original (URL) Brickwiki>. In fact, I think that there should be a frontpage link on (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Jason, eerr I mean, Junkbot... how do I love thee?

(...) JANEY! Why did you have to post that link? I had seen Jason's Junkbot before but had no clue it was inspired by a very addictive game that I have just spent the last two days trying to complete! I just finished in 467 moves with GOLD in all (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.139)

  Re: well, _that_ was interesting!

(...) Yes Calum, I can carry on a deep intelignet conversation with one person, at one moment, and not 15 milliseconds later, send you an SMS text, that says "you suck." I'm just "gifted" i guess. :) Chris PS, nice one, on the 8am text to me about (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

how, deep
(score: 1.139)

  Factory, questions & comments

So I downloaded the 1.6 version of LDD, and threw together a few simple mocs (jlug container car, simple town park, old red phone booth for town)... to check out pricing et al. The prices seemed fairly inline, until I did up micro version of the old (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.138)

  Re: One New Train in Two Liveries-- Your opinion

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) First - excellent work James. Your well of creativity runs deep. Good Questions. I think there is a market for $500 - $1000 LEGO train sets. But at that point, I think you additional (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.138)

  Re: We are your overlords!

How funny - you and I posted a link to the same thing at just about the exact same time. -- Bryan "Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IyCJJv.8nq@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.vikings)

how, link
(score: 1.137)

  NXT to NXT communication?

Hi all you M[U|D]Ps I know most of the MDPs probably only have 1 NXT, but I'm hoping someone out there has 2, and has investigated NXT-NXT communication. Is it possible? How hard is it? I'm currently thinking Bluetooth, but is there any other way? (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 1.136)

  Re: Pictures of SMART's robot display at Crossroads

(...) Well, the LEGO chain link is pretty weak and flimsy stuff! Great for a static model of a motor cycle, not so great if you want to apply a lot of force. So I've been trying to come up with different ways to make stronger chains. The biggest (...) (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

how, link
(score: 1.135)

  Re: Pictures of SMART's robot display at Crossroads

(...) Thanks for writing this up and posting the pictures, and the video! Really wonderful stuff. I love how many different ideas people can implement - the screws are nice, but I think my personal favorites (after a *quick* browse - so much there!) (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

how, link
(score: 1.134)

  Re: Burtonmobile

Great work! I reeally like the sleekness of this MOC. I also loved this line, which really captures the AFOL spirit : ) (...) I only have one question: Does it have a real shooting cannon? If not how can you even compare it to the lego version? ; ) (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.134)

  Hammer

As seen at PDX, the Hammer (click on pic to go to gallery) (URL) As the story goes two of my harder working minifigs, Jeb and Bob, were watching a light show one night. 3vil vs GA in low orbit. Now this is a somewhat dangerous activity as wreakage (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

deep, link
(score: 1.134)

  LEGO® set 10241 Maersk Line Triple-E

LEGO® set 10241 Maersk Line Triple-E The set was officially unveiled at LEGO Fan Weekend in Skærbæk. Ages 12+. 1,518 pieces. Build the Maersk ‘Triple-E’ container vessel – a true giant of the seas! US $149.99 CA $179.99 DE 129.99 € UK 109.99 £ DK (...) (11 years ago, 3-Oct-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

link
(score: 1.134)

  Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Mar 11, 10:59 AM PST. To bid, register or view details, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 6115 Shark Scout - Used - Great Current Bid: $3.00, Time Left: 3 Days 6 Hrs+ (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep, link
(score: 1.133)

  Re: First train meet by a Swedish LUG?

(...) Pictures can be seen on brickshelf here - (URL) - after moderation. Some deep links: (URL) Isaksson (12 years ago, 6-May-12, to lugnet.trains)

deep
(score: 1.131)

  My Bike mecha trouble!!

I've started building my bike mecha but I'm finding it very hard because I cart remember how the Megazome 23 bikes transforms. From the picture I've seen of it its hard to tell how, Does anyone have a link to a lego transforming bike that could help (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 1.131)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) Could be in some cases, because they are having trouble posting to LUGNET. Email posting confirmations are broken and have been for some time, but the problem is not known to everyone, and nor is the solution (use the web link in the email to (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 1.131)

More:  Next Page >>