  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 61 – 80 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

how, deep
(score: 3.690)

  Orange (was Re: Dark Red MOT rendering)

And Orange... (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 3.687)

  Re: MicroStriping Inspired by Steve Barile

(...) Gaaah... not public yet. :-( Got a deep link? :-) -Tim (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 3.686)

  Re: l3pao

(...) Hop-Frog why don't you just unload the file to brickshelf and give Jeroen a deep link to it and then once done delete. =) -Ahui (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

deep, link
(score: 3.683)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

(...) (URL) is a web site for heavy load trailers here in california (URL) of the trailers here with more than 2 or 3 axles can not back up. Gary (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

deep, link
(score: 3.681)

  Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....

(...) Not necessarily, so relax. All you need to do is deep link to the actual .jpg (or whatever), and people will be able to see it instantly. And keep repeating to yourself, "Brickshelf is a free service, and I'm *lucky* to have it". Leg Godt, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

deep, link
(score: 3.675)

  Re: Two more Star Wars Pods

(...) Thanks for the deep link. Looks great, even though the top is tan, it still looks good. My only question is where does he see out of? Keep up the good work. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 3.673)

  Re: deep linking on brickshelf

(...) After uploading, you as the author can view each pic, then click on the pic itself. The URL in your address box in your browser is the deep link to paste in, I believe. Hope that helps. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

deep, link
(score: 3.670)

  Re: BIG Technic Brick

Here's a deep link to the pic : ) (URL) <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:H5nH8B.4IK@lugnet.com... (...) ((URL) and tweaked it a little bit to match my other scaleX bricks. I rendered it (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

deep, link
(score: 3.666)

  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!

(...) Not to bring up a dead topic, but I just got a flame-colored brick! Friday I finally opened my #7163 Republic Gunship after waiting 8 months from the time I bought it at the Discover Channel Store. In it, I got a big surprise! Not an extra (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

how, deep, link
(score: 3.662)

  (canceled)

how, deep
(score: 3.661)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) Wow, two hours have passed and no one else commented on this yet? Well I think it is a great model. Actually when I read the subject of the post I immediately began running through ideas of how I might build a deep space telescope into a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

how, deep, link
(score: 3.660)

  MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV

Greetings! With the success of the Shuto fighter, Toradoch Defense Systems has developed the cutting edge of ground defense....the Lynx All Terrain Defense Vehicle. Attached is the link to Toradoch's corporate flyer (providing the deep link works!) (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 3.657)

  My entry for the Midnight MOCkery

Hey all, Here is the deep link to my entry for the Midnight MOCkery. (URL) is a happy little grave robber who is in the middle of his nocturnal occupation. He is good at what he does and he enjoys his work. He is currently does this as a hobby but (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

deep, link
(score: 3.657)

  (canceled)

how, deep
(score: 3.655)

  LDraw FAQ  [DAT]

LDraw FAQ 0) About this FAQ The questions and answers in this FAQ is mainly summaries of communication in the discussion group lugnet.cad.dev. 0a) Table of contents * 0) About this FAQ: + a) Table of contents + b) Locations of the FAQ + c) Useful (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

how, deep
(score: 3.655)

  Re: All your Microscale Moonbase are belong to Us.

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> skrev i meddelandet news:H4KMxu.DF2@lugnet.com... (...) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 3.653)

  Re: Decals/Stickers for 8880 ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND

(...) Hi, you can find a scan of the 8880 stickers at Brick Builder's site: (URL) link: (URL) that helps! Alex (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

deep, link
(score: 3.649)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

Hi, Please don't take this as an attack... Just a different opinion : ) (...) I wouldn't say this is particularly fair. (Define intelligent conversation : ) ). The reason many Christians talk about God/Jesus so much is because He is their guidance, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep, link
(score: 3.647)

  Re: New Lime/Green railcar set

I meant to make that a deep link oops... (URL) have been working on the cad file and every time I upload the folder goes off line into "not trusted" mode again. <rant> I still don't understand why there can't be trusted up loaders. One offence and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 3.645)

More:  Next Page >>