  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Datsville Link

(...) Meanwhile, we could replace that dead link with some note saying "Waiting for a new site" or something like that. /Tore (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.908)

  Welcome to the grand opening of the Grand Emporium! Set #10211

A new modular set is to be released this month. I must be out of the loop as I found this by accident just now. Here's the link on S@H. (URL) (15 years ago, 3-Feb-10, to lugnet.town)

link
(score: 0.908)

  Lego City Policeman and LdrDat2Dxf utility

Hi everyone, I've started putting a website together with Lego models in various formats. My latest addition is a Lego Policeman. See following link for details: (URL) tried to provide a number of different model format downloads including 3ds, obj, (...) (15 years ago, 31-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.908)

  Say it ain't so! No WoMD!

(URL) WoMD found in Iraq? And yet, somehow this will get buried in the background noise... So Iraq has no ties to 9/11 and no WoMD were found in Iraq. It's absolutely amazing that 18 minutes of blank tape and some shredded documents got Nixon (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 0.908)

  Re: Going to be at Disney World FLA

(...) Yep, there's a LEGO store here! Make sure you check out the Window-into-the-Community by the Pick-a-Brick wall (via Todd Thuma). There's a lot of items that are 30% off. Agents: #8636 Deep Sea Quest #8637 Volcano Base Castle: #5618 Troll (...) (16 years ago, 28-Dec-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 0.908)

  Re: Automated minifig walking animation include file for Povray (Was: 8002 destroyer)

(...) I am a really impressed. But I'm still not convinced that we can make a really flexible system for animating our LDraw based models using POV's built-in animation support. The clock statement is causing me problems. A frame_index variable (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

how, link
(score: 0.907)

  Re: Solara Hovercar MOC

"Ley Ward" <NospaM*eonmusic@sasktel.net> wrote in message news:HswFIw.24L6@lugnet.com... (...) Tricky, (...) then the (...) That's (...) So what if it "rides a little bit slower" -- it looks good doin' it. ;) I love the tail end of this thing. That (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 0.907)

  Re: LEGOLAND® Florida : A new theme park

All, Here is a link to some local news in Florida... (URL) you want to see the full press conf. pick on the link in the video section... Robin Werner GFLUG (15 years ago, 22-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch)

link
(score: 0.907)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

After reading all the posts so far on this, and thinking about it some more I came up with a few more questions/concerns. First - TLC, allowing *any* site to have "Lego" in the main domain name is a mistake. Unless Lego owns, the URL (which they do (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

how, link
(score: 0.906)

  is it a relay or is it yet another motorized switch?

Seeing the pitiful designs I've made for motorized 9v train points, my brother Chris came up with one. Put a housing over it, and people will swear it's a relay. Not too many down sides with this one. There's no getting around the 6 brick height (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 0.906)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

Hi all, One website to rule them all One website to find them One website to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the land of Denmark, where the LEGO lie. Sorry, just had to do that. ;) Okay, on to the thread. These are random thoughts (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

how, link
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Datsville Link

(...) No problem. Sorry it took so long for me to catch a clue that it needed to be changed. (15 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Datsville Link

(...) OK. (15 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.906)

  Re: War

(...) A report on NPR this morning indicates that the FBI is now denying that there was any such group. The report of a single individual attempting to board a plane with a fake pilot's ID in New York has not yet been contradicted, but I'll wait for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 0.906)

  BricxCC home page is moving!

At the end of last year I finally signed up for high speed internet access from Comcast. Included in the agreement (with my wife) is that I would get rid of my long association with AOL. I've had the JohnBinder AOL email address for many, many years (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 0.906)

  Several questions about new LDraw.org pages

Hallo First, I should say "nicely done". Hopefully it will make life of the LDraw staff easier. second - I have some questions: - In Parts library/updates page (using left-side menu on the main page) there are updates till 2002, but on the "old" (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, deep
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Datsville Link

(...) Thanks, Steve! :) /Tore (15 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.906)

  LDraw.org Bylaws: Call for Ratification

Since the LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts have been posted and publicly discussed, and since by peoples' silence, there appear to be no more lingering objections, I hereby call for a community vote to ratify these drafts as the official Bylaws of the LDraw (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Selling Lego collection

(...) Sorry about your current situation John. In your post you say the collection is listed here. Where is here? Is there a link missing? Thanks (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.general)

link
(score: 0.905)

  dSwitch Aquasaurs Temp Monitor

Hey gang I just finished this MOC. This one use a LEGO Mindstorms NXT and a dSwitch to control a 120V light to aid in heating an Aquasaurs tank. More info at the link below: (URL) (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.robotics)

link
(score: 0.905)

More:  Next Page >>