  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 441 – 460 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Non-apperance of new newsgroups

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) My work computer (the one not showing the *.dev group) has got the right time and date. I am using Outlook Express on both machines. I will check the versions of the at home and at work Outlook Express and (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.030)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Hi Brad and LEGO Direct service team, a huge welcome to lugnet - oh this has been said already? Who cares, this is one of the most important days in history, a dream coming true for all of us (mostly AFOLs). All I could say know has already been (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express, set
(score: 5.030)

  Re: And you call yourselves fans...

(...) And this isn't such a bad thing. The original thread is now so large as to be difficult to follow. (...) Let me share my point of view with you... speaking only for myself. I agree with you when you use the word 'whining'. I would go so far as (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) OK, here's the analogy. Imagine that there is this magnificent glass building in a pleasant corner of town. It's ten stories tall with clear windows going up all the sides and covering all the insides. The rooms inside are all sorts of neat (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Language Choices and LUGNET

The issue of profanity on LUGNET has raised many hackles, and I can't say I blame most of the people who have expressed unhappiness. The rules are vague, the punishments appear somewhat arbitrary, the entire reason for having language guidelines (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Re: Brickenrocker Guitars

(...) ^^^...^^^ (I think I misspelled this) (...) Trademarks don't have to be names or coined words. Actually, any word can pretty much be a trademark. For example, all of the following examples are well-known trademarks: Coined or derived words: (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Introducing and Planning .datFest

Greetings For about a month now, a few people have been thinking about holding datFest, a convention for Virtual Lego modelling/LDraw in Boston, similar to Mindfest. A few ideas have been exchanged and then discussion fizzled on the topic, as we (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.datfest)

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  New LEGO system for business and strategy development

The following press release was copied from: (URL) LEGO system for business and strategy development ---...--- Executive Discovery -- associated with LEGO Company -- has unveiled the first- ever LEGO product specifically for adults -- a tool that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  CedarLUG Summer LEGO Camp

To continue developing awareness and participation of CedarLUG in Cedar City, Utah, I decided to do five one-hour-a-week summer building camps using last year’s designer sets. I teamed up with our local Parks and Recreation office to sponsor the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.loc.us.ut) !

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Re: A first step

"Mark Jordan" <mark.jordan@oracle.com> wrote in message news:I1G0KI.vK2@lugnet.com... (...) Congratulations, that is a fun moment. (...) basic (...) she (...) of (...) together. (...) She (...) will give (...) I don't think so. I have four kids (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Re: Color Change background

(...) Agreed. I've been staying awfully quiet of late, in part because I've already made my opinion clear, done my public seething, and have now gone about adapting myself to what is coming down the pike. Sure, it's lousy that this has happened to (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color)

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  (related facts, statements, bios, etc.)

Taken from: (URL) Company ---...--- Want to know more about LEGO Company? Go to (URL) Direct ---...--- LEGO Direct was established to nurture the relationship with the core LEGO constituency and so help build the strongest brand in the world among (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Brad's talk

Here is a rough transcription from Brad's talk at LegoWorld 2003 on Saturday evening. Sorry it took me a couple of days to get net access (we're dialed in from the ldraw.org booth on the show floor at last... long story, the fast connection did not (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld) !!

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) Whoa, how about checking that attitude right there. Your inflection: "That guy has *way* too much time on his hands!" is a little offending. You speak of great concepts yet admit to not carrying them out. I build what I think I can accomplish (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) I think its interesting that you feel the need to "retaliate" about something that is actually addressed "Dear-Lego" and concerns the manner in which TLC does business with us fans. You "few" guys are pretty reflexive about this point I am (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

I didn't start this looking for a cause... After playing around with my two steam locomotives on the few TexLUG displays I've attended, I decided I needed a steam locomotive that was a bit more layout friendly. My American 4-4-0 (6-wide) doesn't (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) Agreed. (...) After waiting a couple days to see if this post would get a reply, I'm writing to voice my agreement with Larry and my disagreement with how issues like this are handled on LUGNET. In essence, by Suz stating that she doesn't want (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  (canceled)

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) <2 days reading - edited for length> (...) critical. (...) and (...) I don't know so I can't argue - but life affirming and happiness go well together, so from your definition, Util... sounds cool. But from (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

  LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

Posting on vacation, yep I'm that dedicated! :) I just got this note from colleagues and couldn't stand waiting a week to post about it! As of this week, children are invited to come forward with their very own LEGO micro model designs and enter a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

help, express, set
(score: 5.029)

More:  Next Page >>