  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 821 – 840 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Metro Terminus - Work in progress

(...) Wow! That is amazing, even for a teaser. VERY nice work, even incomplete. Some questions: - That's a lot of train shed for only 4 tracks... any chance to rearrange platforms (maybe with narrower platforms) to squeeze 6 in? Zurich hauptbahnhof (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: MichLUG pics for MichFest Oct.2000

(...) you take that picture, good job though. I put some pictures up too. look in org.us.michlug... Rick (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  A turbocycle, a mech or 2, and a tank

Here's a couple teaser pics of stuff i've done recently. The pics are crappy, so i'm going to have to put off more pics until i improve the lighting situation. After that, i'll post some detail shots. About the models: The turbocycle- i took (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: New Moc: The Firebird

(...) Yup- I posted a tiny little teaser earlier this week on my close-up image thread. (...) :) Original. Thanks! (...) Yes, I agree. Just need to take the time to think and BECOME a builder. (...) Thanks, thanks, thanks. I appreciate that. But (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: more mocs

(...) Is there any chance you can deep-link a few teaser pics so we don't have to wait as long to see your lovely creations? Boy. It looks like Aaron has been a very busy body!!!) :) Ben (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: Best / cheapest way to buy Mindstorms

You can't throw out a teaser like that without saying where!!!! -Rob A> (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: It's coming (new hint daily)

(...) Hey Ted, Could you post a teaser photo for us? Thanx Adr. (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  AoJT IV: Johnny Thunder and the Poachers of Prehistory (Preview)

Just a teaser picture... (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: Hawker Dankok

(...) Thank you! Feel free to borrow any ideas. Teaser: If you like this I bet you will love one of those I am working on now! Christian (18 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  LEGO... in wonderful colors...

LEGO found in wonderful colors... Here's a "teaser" from my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide... next version update, due out in just a few months (free to current owners as a desktop DVD download... and extra 500 images and several new (...) (11 years ago, 5-Jul-13, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Sad state of affairs

It's a sad day when a person posts a teaser about his site and is immediately trashed for it. It's even sadder when the trasher is trashed by the community in return. I've refrained from adding to the flame war, but it is apparent that everyone (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: medieval villages

So true that most buildings depended on the resources/supplies in the area. Strange how that applies to us LEGO-builders as well. "Darn it! I ran out of 2x2 gray bricks!" *gets out the 2x2 gray corner bricks and 1x1 gray bricks* Thanks for the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: No promises when I'll be done, but...

(...) I'm not a big fan of teaser sites but I needed to comment on this one for fairly obvious reasons. I think the rendered fig is cute and certainly whetted my appetite for whatever it is you're up to. Do let us know when you're ready, please. PS, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: Serious play

Well, I see the point of the site as a teaser to get people interested in this new service they are offering. This new program is geared towards the business community (Not specifically us). I'm aware of several companies that have used LEGO for (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: Privet Drive revisited

Kevin, Very nice, I was only able to see the teaser - but by modifying the file name slightly I was able to see the whole folder. The dark grey slopes look fantastic on the roof, is this house modeled after the real 4 Privet Drive as seen in the HP (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Re: ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

(snip) Here's a teaser of something coming to the show... (URL) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.630)

  Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview

Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview I am formally announcing the beginning of Ellermann Kits, which are my custom castle-themed Lego sets. I have been planning to create and sell several medieval themed sets for a long time. Even though Brickmania is (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.629)

  Re: [CW sort of] BIG new update to my web page!

(...) Very good! The teaser for the Amber Castle is great. Very interesting characters. Nice job on the backstory. I enjoyed the way you have mixed certain parts of "real" Castle Lego history with your own story. -L (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.629)

  Re: Trading King Leo's Castle OPENED

Hi! No way! You are just a teaser... I am taking you don't want to trade. Later, James (...) I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

teaser
(score: 1.629)

  Re: Church update

I really like the "hovering" effect of the pulpit. Great teaser pic as I'm really looking forward to seeing more. I also love your running updates. Very amusing! Tim "Amy Hughes" <lugnews@public.atreides.org> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

teaser
(score: 1.629)

More:  Next Page >>