  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 661 – 680 of about 3200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Ikros Teaser -or- Anthony's at it again

Time for a teaser so you all don't think I've given up on my story... (URL) there ya go :) --Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.232)

  Re: A-4 skyhawk is now posted

Thanks for the comments Mark. Its always gratifying to hear from someone, especially another LEGO aircraft builder. It is a long term goal of mine to build all of my designs out of actual bricks but until I some variables fall into place (money, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.military)

teaser
(score: 1.231)

  Togaka & Horahi Preview Teaser Image

Well I couldn't wait so here's the owners of Reverence and Rapture. Teaser picture for now only. :) (URL) "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

teaser
(score: 1.231)

  Re: The NEXT Pirates Legend (no whiners!)

(...) Ya know, you don't need canvas sails for rowboat sails: (URL) were deep links. Here's the (as of posting unmoderated) folder: (URL) not as good looking, but it works- and is easy too mass-produce. Oh, and you can count the ship behind the boat (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

teaser
(score: 1.230)

  Re: BSB, Pirate landscape

(...) Hi William, I have an island in progress that you might enjoy seeing! I used a lot of BURPS in building it, but I also used a bunch of bricks. I think it looks like it was made with just bricks as I tried to disguise the BURPS with regular (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

teaser
(score: 1.230)

  First teaser attempt

So you all don't think I/we have fallen off the face of Mata-Nui/Earth I present our first teasers. Rapture: The intelligent FLYING sword used by the newest Toa family member ........ :) (URL) The other intelligent LEVITATING sword used by the other (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

teaser
(score: 1.230)

  Re: First teaser attempt

Slag it all I forgot to crosspost. "Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H0ILoo.JMC@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

teaser
(score: 1.230)

  My new mech teaser

this is the first teaser theat i have ever done, but i think it is good I call it th YGGDRASIL-PENDRGN (pronounced eg-dra-sel) so here ya go: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.230)

  One last teaser

In celebration of finishing all the camera work involved for the rest of the Chronicles of Ikros, I decided to post one last teaser. My last teaser cause, I mean, after I post the last chapters, what am I going to have to tease about? At least for a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.230)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

Dude! When you build, you build BIG!!! (...) <snip> (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.229)

  moonbase inprogress teaser

(URL) with buckets, baggies and loose parts, of course. Just an in-progress teaser. Slowly but surely, and all that. Man, making these buildings all connect and conform to the moonbase standard is a real pain and is very time consuming. No less than (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.229)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Looks good, Trev. Soooooooo......... When might we get to see these in person? (...) Huh. I guess I'll have to see once I start with my own. I hadn't thought it would be a challange to build to the standard. (...) MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

teaser
(score: 1.229)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Could you provide a deep link to allow us to see a "teaser" view until the brickshelf folder has been approved for public view? Ben (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.229)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H0pKJ2.FBr@lugnet.com... (...) standard (...) difficult. I started with a skeleton - the bare minimum amount of bricks and plates required to make the thing conform, and then I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.229)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) It's right now at the equivalent of 12 large grey baseplates. I only had four of the large grey base plates, so the "quad" at each end of the base consists of 9 32x32 standard size baseplates, which has the same footprint as four large (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.229)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Yup...two tables worth. Plus three assembled 110+ stud capital ships, a couple of freighters, fighters and a few ground vehicles. That's a lot of bricks. When I'm done, it's my sincere hope that my remaining loose parts will fit in a single (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.229)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Wow, that's a lot of moonbase. It looks good, too. Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.229)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Hey Jesse, it seems that if Dan Mattia wanted help he'd contact us. Afterall, our emails are shown on every post, right? And I'm pretty sure he knows who among us in the .space group have built large captial ships (he's even borrowed some of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.228)

  Re: New Episode II Lego

(...) As you might guess, I can't tell who told me that. The Lars set is pretty much what it should be. The solar sailer seems to me like a teaser to hint me off what the real vessel will be. Wish it was the walker, but then that would be too much (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 1.228)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) I know all about who built capital ships. I AM WATCHING...No, just kidding. And I don't recall ever borrowing a design, but the insufficent lack of caffeinated soda makes my brain hurt. Why am I typing this message? I have absolutly no clue... (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.228)

More:  Next Page >>