  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1981 – 2000 of 3230.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

(...) containers with other group that I could take to shows our club exhibits at. The cost of a container is low and that way we could show how wide spread LTC are. Anyone interested? Matthew Greene (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: GMLTC resorting

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:39CFD2F7.7DE1@m...ing.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) What Frank really needs is a bigger house! ;-) Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com PS: This probably doesn't belong in .trains (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure

(...) "re-inventing the wheel". The link seems to only provide a hint though - it looks like one step in an instruction book of dozens? SRC StRuCtures (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Why are you so mad about not being able to be a member, maybe you "just don't qualify". (...) What if they change the color or background or something (add the "ding", as Vanilla Ice Said on MTV, "its not the same")? Then it wouldn't be your (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  a ? for gmltc members

i was wondering how high you were building your new modules. i know that your 6 wide modules were 17-18 high according to the one site i visited. any help would be great ondrew (NILTC) a newly formed club (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) I'm gonna see if I can be there for this one, too see that train layout! If I can is allright if I show up with a few trains too? I'll probly only be able to be there one day, cause I'd be there with family. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: GMLTC Update

Do you have Directions? I still need to talk to my family members there to see if they'll bring us... BUT if they will I'll try to show up early so that it can run for a while! Hopefully they can drop me off & come back later in the day & get me, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: GMLTC Update

Well I'll be there! I'll TRY to wear a Marines Shirt,& I'll be carrying a blue tub! Just so you can pick me out! Josh (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  GMLTC pics

Sorry for the delay in posting these!! a week later... (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: GMLTC pics

Yeah, It was Fun, My Brother-in-law, who was there, was suprised, afterwards he said to me, "And to think, when I was small I thought I built ALOT with lego..." I'd like to say thanks for being so freindly also! I guess i should e-mail about the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  ATTN GMLTC

Please contact me... I have something for you. (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: matching motor speeds on mutli-motor trains

(...) Yep, there's a black o-ring around each of the motor wheels, they ride on top of each rail. The weight of the motor helps provide traction (prototypical, eh Lar?), that's why I put at least two or three weight elements in each of my (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: Automatic decoupler designs?

GMLTC had a design for uncoupling, and there have been others posting here speaking of this. Not much hard info is available on the GMLTC design in terms of pictures, but it uses horizontal prying, as you suggest. The idea of a switch engine with an (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

(...) And very diffult to navigate up the narrow staircase from our basement "laboratory" to the outside world... Doh!! We've decided we need a much bigger building space, anyone want to sponsor us? <grin> John1, GMLTC (trash the '.nospam' to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  GMLTC says "Thanks!" to LEGOLAND California

On behalf of all of us in the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club, THANK YOU for allowing us to display our train layout at Kidvention 2000!! We were treated very well, and we had a great time. All the people we talked to (MCs and 'Guests') seemed to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: When was GMLTC started? (was: Re: For the history books -- LUG & LTC dates of formation)

(...) Why exactly? (both senses...) That is, exactly why do you need to know this, and why does it have to be exact? Would the year be good enough? GMLTC started from one guy and his uncle who loved LEGO and grew from there. It's the granddaddy of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) I need to invest in some reed sensors to detect the magnets as they go by, the light sensors are just too unreliable under the different lighting conditions. Anyone know a good place to purchase some RCX-compatible reed sensors? "Clever"... (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show (It's John Neal of GMLTC!)

(...) No one seemed to point out that John Neal of GMLTC was on site Friday and Saturday! It was cool to meet a member of another LTC and his son’s SW class switcher was great for a 8 wide:) Hope it wins the LEGO contest. (URL) on... Robin Werner (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.376)

  Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure

I'm working on a module for the PNLTC display at GATS next year (in Feb) and I'm interested in building up a bit of a Lego landscape similar to the GMLTC modules. Now don't go thinking I've totaly abandoned plywood. I'm still a dyed-in-the-wool (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

  Re: motorized switching rails

GMLTC has pneumo switch throws. They worked in the lab but haven't yet been proven at a show. The air lines are (gasp) non LEGO aquarium tubing... If you go to one of the many GMLTC teasers (there must be 4, including mine, the semiofficial standing (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.375)

More:  Next Page >>