  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1761 – 1780 of 3230.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

(...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

(...) -- Richard (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

Damn that's cool !!! "Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message news:G9nyps.DA9@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

Sorry about that. Here, check this out, maybe it well help tide you over until I release the new website. (URL) J (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.323)

  Re: New coaster at LEGOLAND California appearing in 2001

(...) this new ride is due to open this spring (2001). There's recently been an update to the official LL CA website -- A new homepage and some content. No new press releases though. None since 2000. I have a print copy of the press release (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

teaser
(score: 0.323)

  Microfig Space Station teaser pic

The subject pretty much says it all. I have a lot more coming in the next week or so. (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.322)

  Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

The teaser trailer for the Harry Potter movie was posted at (URL) . Lego train fans note that there is a shot of the Hogwarts Express train on the web site and the trailer contains a few scenes with the train. If Lego plans on releasing a Hogwarts (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Animefringe: Macross in the key of LEGO

(...) Hey Todd, Are you the guy who used to own www.robotechtoys.com? i always wanted to see the robotech/macross lego that were mentioned on the site but apparently the site was closed down. I remember seeing teaser images on the site that look (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.322)

  Marsbase teaser...

After a long drought, I finally have a teaser pic of the new mecha for Marsbase.com. Check out: (URL) plan to redo all the vehicles and mecha on marsbase in this way. That means dat files for everything. (!) It'll take a while, but I think it will (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Marsbase teaser...

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:01:01 -0700, Todd Amacher wrote (in message <G96Cxp.EqE@lugnet.com>): (...) Thanks! Ben (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Dark Gundam Resurrection (more)

(...) That's cool. I have my newest complete enough to start some teaser pics this weekend. Bryce (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.322)

  Some new MOC's images on Brickmania.com site

Hello all, I had to take a break from the Bricklink order filling frenzy last week to maintain my sanity. I used the time well and cleared off one of several Zip disk's worth of pictures I've taken of my MOC's recently. The first point of interest (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

gmltc
(score: 0.321)

  (canceled)

teaser
(score: 0.321)

  GMLTC layout in La Crosse, Wisconsin, this weekend

The GMLTC will bring it's "in progress" layout to La Crosse, Wisconsin, this weekend, to display at the 21st annual La Crosse and Three Rivers Railroad Club's show. For those of you who saw us at the Jackson Street Roundhouse last month, you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Marsbase teaser...

(...) legs. Neat, simple head design. Also like the thing you did with the wall sections and grill tiles on the back. Later, Todd (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Marsbase teaser...

(...) Whoops! I've been working with this model so long I totally forgot! Sorry! Ben (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Marsbase teaser...

(...) Oh My! I like it, very nice job.... I had launched the link then did some other stuff and came back to it. I just stared at for few minutes and went Oh My!. I like the style of the rendering and all that. Like one of the others mentioned it (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Marsbase teaser...

(...) What I meant was, it uses elements in colors that they aren't produced in, like the canopy in Dk Gray. So if I wanted to build your particular mecha, I'd have to make it out of various colors, which would throw off the nice color scheme. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Marsbase teaser...

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:40:39 -0700, Mladen Pejic wrote (in message <G92pFr.5F7@lugnet.com>): (...) Thanks Mladen! Thanks everyone! Ben (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Marsbase teaser...

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:09:35 -0700, Mark Sandlin wrote (in message <B6B80EFE.D106%sandl...ink.com>): (...) Hmm, perhaps my textures are off, but it's just light gray, dark gray and black. The sensor pod is white, the antenna is yellow and the eye is (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.321)

More:  Next Page >>