  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1701 – 1720 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

(...) I'm not sure, I believe that people would send money/stamps/whatever for the return postage along with their cars. That way the PNLTC wouldn't have to pay the return postage. *Of course* the GMLTC would forward any money or stamps on to the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.138)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention Update

A very brief update: The GMLTC is working on a schedule for our time at LEGOLAND. With the number of people we're bringing out there, we should be able to staff the layout from 9:00am to at least 6:00pm each day, and maybe all day (9 to 9) on (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.138)

  Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

Hi all. I know several LTCs ("LEGO Train Clubs" for the uninitiated) are building containers and cars to run on the PNLTC layout when then make their world record attempt in August. On behalf of the GMLTC, I'd like to make an offer: Send your (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

gmltc
(score: 1.137)

  New MOC Pics

After visiting Steve this past weekend (hello, GMLTC guys!), I finally have some pictures of some of my MOC's, mainly a German-prototype steam train. I've banged together a web page at (URL) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr) !

gmltc
(score: 1.137)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

(...) I am going to be at the Kidvention on the 11th and the 12th. So I can hand carry my car out to you guys. But I'm curious, how is the return of the cars and containers going to be handled? Russell (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.137)

  Re: New MOC Pics

Hey Alan! Thanks for dropping in on the weekly GMLTC shindig-- it was good to meet you! It was great to see your steam train in person. It is definitely one of the nicest passenger trains I've ever seen. The green looks great with the white windows (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.137)

  Re: NMRA show (the first of many?)

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:FyzLuI.4Fr@lugnet.com... (...) looked (...) was a (...) I'd (...) matter (...) have (...) comment (...) Try Tim Courtney - he seems to get everything for free... :-) (...) at (...) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.137)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

(...) containers with other group that I could take to shows our club exhibits at. The cost of a container is low and that way we could show how wide spread LTC are. Anyone interested? Matthew Greene (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.137)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

John, What days will you be at Kidvention? I may come down for the 8-16, but may want to trim it down to 12-16 or something. I have a Talon with a rollbar, so can't haul a bunch of stuff, but was planning on bringing at least a steamer trunk of (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.137)

  MonLUG's 6th Train Show, April 3rd and 4th

A french message follows. Un message en français suit. Hello, I'm happy to announce MonLUG's sixth participation in a train show at the « Expo Train Modélisme » in the Montreal Area. It will be held at Georges Vanier High School in Laval (just north (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

teaser
(score: 1.137)

  PP 1444 X, my P-38 contest entry

Greetings .spacers, I would like to present my entry to the P-38 Contest. Please find a comfortable chair. Whateverly Labs has produced the PP 1444 X under contract to Improbable Industries. The propulsion system is, unfortunately, classified at (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.137)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

(...) No need to ask! OF COURSE your car is welcome! The more the merrier!! Make up a name (or not), make up a logo (or not), make up a car of some sort and send it to us -- we'll run it... We'll need to designate one of our club members as 'traffic (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.137)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

I have been following these threads with much excitement and a little disappointment. I am all alone.... I thought of creating a LEGO Train Club of 1 in an attempt to rationalize a submission, but I keep thinking that a train club of one is a little (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.137)

  Re: Kidvention, GMLTC, and 'Logo' train cars

Christopher, I started the North Georgia LEGO Train Club with only one member and I called it a club. And after I did the first show the membership had grown to two members. My wife would kid me a lot asking how my club of "one" was doing. But now I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.137)

  Re: thanks!

On behalf of the GMLTC, Thanks for having us! I'm sure we're going to have a great time, and we hope to represent *all* the train clubs well. JohnG, GMLTC (reach me at gmltc_j1 @ yahoo.com ) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.events)

gmltc
(score: 1.136)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

(...) Sobe is a line of "teas." (URL) plan on spending a lot of time at the GMLTC layout on 7/12. Russell (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.136)

  Re: World class train (wasAny trainheads, ...

Uh, I was just thinking.... we are going to be showing the GMLTC layout in Carlsbad in July at the Kidvention, which would be possibly be an even more appropriate place for clubs to show off their stock and logos, since it *is* a club convention. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 1.136)

  Poseidon scene at CKM (was Re: Isn't it just great... (Poseidon Outpost under construction)

(...) As a follow up, here's the MichLUG (URL) that describes the show, and a link to the (URL) show report> where you'll find more pics... And here is a (URL) teaser> teaser for the (URL) Gallery> Nik managed to pack joint Aquazone/Sea Monkey (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.136)

  Re: LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

(...) most (...) such (...) imagination. (...) don't (...) Thanks for the clarification! I think you're spot on. (...) That sounds pretty swell. (...) generated (...) I do have physical models for all of that except the blue version of the hopper. (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.legoland.california)

gmltc
(score: 1.136)

  Re: Any trainheads here?

(...) Haha! The biggest criticism I've heard from the 'plywooders' is WE can't change our layouts! I guess GMLTC will have to send in a few tanks and a crack demo team to make sure the clearances are there! Wait 'til the new 100 ton hopper cars are (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.136)

More:  Next Page >>