  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  mistake in my 4733 "Dueling Club"

Stopped at the LEGO Imagination Center at the Mall of America today, and picked up a couple of the new Harry Potter sets. Much to my surprise, the first one I opened had a mistake in it! My Harry minifig has the wrong torso -- he doesn't have his (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.dear-lego)

gmltc
(score: 0.344)

  Re: New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....

(...) So you're saying LEGO has approached you to purchase one of your designs? JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.344)

  Re: The next Mc Donalds Lego promo starts Oct 4th

(...) Wow, not a single usable element in any of them... Way to go, LEGO! <sigh> John G, GMLTC (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.galidor)

gmltc
(score: 0.344)

  Re: New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....

(...) What about the windshield piece used in this set?: (URL) Mathis has modeled a train using it, and it looks quite like the one in the original post (which I now realize I've deleted that part of the message!): (URL) course, James can use just (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Bionicle Shoes (Re: is this for real)

(...) What are you calling "a good thing"? The fact that LEGO is making money, or the fact that the Bionicle theme is at least partially responsible for that money? Personally, I think it's great that LEGO is making money, after a couple of tough (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Brickfest teaser

Lamborghini, probably Countach... Nice one! Duq "Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:GG8o47.u8@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 0.343)

  Re: Is it wrong to cut up flex tubing?

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes: <snip> (...) The GMLTC cuts flex tubing all the time! We absolutely frown on cutting any LEGO pieces, but we conveniently turn the other cheek when it comes to flex tubing... So, go ahead and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

gmltc
(score: 0.343)

  Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS

The church is spectacular!!! I would appreciate any hints and tips on construction techniques. How did the builder construct the broad expanse of the windows. The glass sides of the church have the appearance of a crystal lattice. As for being (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

teaser
(score: 0.343)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

(...) Yes! That's the one! Good to know my memory hasn't *completely* gone soft in my old age... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

gmltc
(score: 0.343)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague writes: <snip1> (...) <snip2> Someone posted something similar to this a while back, but I can't find it... They were demonstrating rendering (POV-Ray, I think) LEGO flexible tubing by defining it as a computed (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

gmltc
(score: 0.343)

  Re: The most terrifying garage sale find of all time

(...) <snip> (...) Kids + LEGO is good. Kids + LEGO + spray paint is *bad*... Just say "No" to spray paint! JohnG, GMLTC (Who will admit to mutilating a few pieces when he was a child!) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.343)

  Re: 4535 - MOT Set at ToysRUs.com

(...) Ok, I'm a freak, but does anyone else think the one minifig is wearing a sand-green baseball cap? Caps (and hair!) in more colors is always a good thing... :-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.343)

  Re: The "Next" Star Wars LEGO Set?

(...) I was just thinking today that it was about this time last year when someone leaked set information gleaned from a walmart computer. I doubt any Epi II sets will be released at Christmas (unless they are some sort of teaser/Epi I tie-in) but (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 0.343)

  Re: Continous operation

(...) The GMLTC uses two motors on each locomotive, and we're usually running four to six pieces of rolling stock behind one locomotive. We try to run each train for an hour or so, then give them a break. We've completed toasted a few motors, and we (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.343)

  Re: Train roof 6x6 in new colors?

Maybe, perhaps, around the time of BricksWest? I think that would guarantee a full house! JohnG, GMLTC (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

gmltc
(score: 0.342)

  Re: Brickfest teaser

(...) We have a winner! Sorry, no prize :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 0.342)

  Re: Brickfest teaser

(...) The 308 is a targa top. Bram's looks like a true convertable Try (URL) Ferrari 348. (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 0.342)

  Re: Brickfest teaser

(...) No, you both misspelled "Testarossa" :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 0.342)

  Brickfest teaser - Ocelot

Hi all, In preperation for the fest, I decided to post a little teaser; my Kitty Kat. :-) (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.342)

  RE: Brickfest teaser

(...) OOPS, Dino was a hard-top - the yellow paint threw me... It's a 308 - like Magnum PI had. Cheers, Ralph (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 0.342)

More:  Next Page >>