 Trains / 17673
Re: 4535 - MOT Set at ToysRUs.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:16:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Richard Morton writes:
Hi all,

Did I miss an anouncement?

Kinda suprised no-one else has seen this yet, but toysRUs.com have a new
LEGO train set - 4535 available for $180.
It looks pretty much like the KTR02 set that LEGO S@H do, except it has
extra pieces AND MINIFIGS!

Ok, I'm a freak, but does anyone else think the one minifig is wearing a
sand-green baseball cap?

Caps (and hair!) in more colors is always a good thing...  :-)

JohnG, GMLTC