 Trains / 17698
Re: 4535 - MOT Set at ToysRUs.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:10:13 GMT

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message
news:H2Jy1r.6vH@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:

"Stefan Garcia" <sastrei@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:H2J2Eo.LK0@lugnet.com...
Do you have any pictures or links to this fig?

Not detailed ones, sorry.  On the link that Richard posted though, the
conductor's hiding inside the loco, but the clerk is visible by the • front.
Dark blue uniform.

Yes, I saw him. I want to see that conductor hat!

We've been waiting a very long time for  a good train hat...

Sorry for taking so long to jump in here. Among a couple other mini-figs,
this set includes Conductor Charlie and Engineer Max. You can check out
drawings of them both at www.LEGO.com/trains.

Charlie has a dark blue torso and legs, white arms, and a dark red hat.

Max has standard blue pants, with a new overall pattern torso, a red
bandana, and a blue hat.

Will we be able to get these figs without buying the entire set?

I'm sure most of us have many of these trains and don't need anymore track
or motors or controllers...

Thanks

Dean