  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pneumatic hoses

(...) sells fish tanks & supplies. We used it to make a couple of long (1.5m) tubing lengths, it worked very well and was basically a perfect fit on the Lego peumatic pieces. JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.technic)

gmltc
(score: 0.403)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

Dude! When you build, you build BIG!!! (...) <snip> (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.403)

  Re: a nice juicy rumor to start the day...

(...) My source is someone who was THERE. Is that 'confirmation' enough for you? JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.403)

  moonbase inprogress teaser

(URL) with buckets, baggies and loose parts, of course. Just an in-progress teaser. Slowly but surely, and all that. Man, making these buildings all connect and conform to the moonbase standard is a real pain and is very time consuming. No less than (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.403)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Yup...two tables worth. Plus three assembled 110+ stud capital ships, a couple of freighters, fighters and a few ground vehicles. That's a lot of bricks. When I'm done, it's my sincere hope that my remaining loose parts will fit in a single (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.403)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) It's right now at the equivalent of 12 large grey baseplates. I only had four of the large grey base plates, so the "quad" at each end of the base consists of 9 32x32 standard size baseplates, which has the same footprint as four large (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.403)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H0pKJ2.FBr@lugnet.com... (...) standard (...) difficult. I started with a skeleton - the bare minimum amount of bricks and plates required to make the thing conform, and then I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.403)

  quick note on Ben's "beta" wheels

I rebuilt my 'Challenger' (for about the 20th time) to use the drive wheels designed by Ben Fleskes. The GMLTC had our layout setup at the Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul, so I finally got a chance to try out the Challenger with the new (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.403)

  New Moc: Yellow Jacket VTOL

Who would have thought those Alpha Team Mech legs would be useful :). (URL) pic until moderation is complete: (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 0.403)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) Yes, Thank You, Volker! This is one part of the chat I find *very* interesting: ===...=== Q: LEGOLAND model makers order parts from Billund in bulk, they just fax/email they need a K8 full of this or that and they get it. Granted they have to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.403)

  A Disney-oriented MOC

Well, after reading of the Disney/Lego rumor, I started thinking of doing a Diz-type MOC. And after seeing the 'rumor art', that kicked me in the duff to do really get something done-so here it is! (teaser pic) (URL) to Brickshelf folder after it (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

teaser
(score: 0.403)

  a nice juicy rumor to start the day...

A LEGO designer, Amy, was seen at one of the Illinois LEGO stores showing off pictures of Mega-Blocks sets on her Palm Pilot. She also stated that "LEGO wants to copy these designs." (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.403)

  Togaka & Horahi Preview Teaser Image

Well I couldn't wait so here's the owners of Reverence and Rapture. Teaser picture for now only. :) (URL) "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

teaser
(score: 0.403)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

Jamie, I usually don't gush, but I'm gushing over here. This module is a testament to the power of the moonbase. The *only* thing I could think to use those penants for was the Moonbase Throne Room. Your teaser pic blew me away, I can't wait to see (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.402)

  Re: I Just Don't See It

(...) I bought a 2004 mini Star Wars set at the Imagination Center at the Mall of America last week, just to check out these new colors. There is a big different between the 'classic' dark grey and the new dark blue-grey, and a smaller difference (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.402)

  Re: quick note on Ben's "beta" wheels

(...) Definitely flaged/blind/flanged, but I can't remember the spacing. I haven't modified the blind wheels for the new experimental closer spacing, so I think it's 5 studs between wheels. I'll probably end up re-de-flanging (John make new word!) (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.402)

  Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

Can't afford the new top of the line Spiffcraft? Can't bring yourself to buy Scumco? Then look no further. Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot is the place you wanna be! We have good used ships to meet your personal needs. Come on down and talk to Dan and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !!

teaser
(score: 0.402)

  When 6 hours becomes 6 seconds

Yes, I'm writing this post because I want attention. But not in the way you think I am. I'm not looking to get my ego stroked as much as I am looking to have my skills validated, good or bad (of course ego stroking isn't bad, don't get me wrong :)). (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !!

teaser
(score: 0.402)

  Re: New MOC (another different thing)...

(...) Thanks-lol! Now I know what my inspiration for the Roadster was;)! "Once a Disney Fan, Always a Disney Fan..." which leads in to a teaser for my next MOC...it's Disney-related...more later!! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

teaser
(score: 0.402)

  Re: First teaser attempt

Slag it all I forgot to crosspost. "Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H0ILoo.JMC@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

teaser
(score: 0.402)

More:  Next Page >>