  Search Results: fred
 Results 1561 – 1580 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Tapping into the Track's electricity

"Doug Pegram" <DPegram@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:G7twMo.Cu5@lugnet.com... (...) FRED! Flashing Rear End Device. Maybe that's just a Canadian thing, though... I prefer FRED to "EOT". :) Iain (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Reset & running Main ( )

I wonder if it's because you've capitalized "Main()". C is case sensitive so main != Main. try it making your main program lower case and see if that works. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Yes, you're close.

(...) Hi Marc, yes, that's the content, and you're even close at the official translation. With your permission I'll use it to create my English text. How many windows will I have to send you? :-) Kind regards, Fred (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.809)

  Space Factory Translation.

(...) with very special thanks to Mark Atkin, here's the complete translation. Hope you'll enjoy it. Regards, Fred (URL) FACTORY® I could never believe that a legend like LL497 could have been created in a frosty factory hall in Billund. I'd expect (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.space) !

fred
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Handy board

(...) Hi Raoul .... The HandyBoard site, maintained by Dr. Fred Martin, has been moved to: (URL) Hui of The Robot Store, based in Hong Kong, is a very reputable source for the HandyBoard in kit and assembled form. (URL) HB mail list is at: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Reset & running Main ( )

Well, at this point I'm out of ideas. Would you please copy and paste your jrm1.c file into an email message and send that to the list. (LUGNET strips attachments, so it has to be plain text body of the msg.) thanks, Fred (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.809)

  fwd: Mini Boards for sale

Hi all, some may be interested in my old mini board design. If so, here's a chance to pick one up at a reasonable price. Info is available via FTP at ftp://cher.media.mit...miniboard/ . Fred Begin forwarded message: > From: "Wally Blackburn" (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.809)

  Space Factory translation, part one.

Hi all, Marc Atkin is my hero! He translated the first twenty pics "just for fun". Many many thanks, Marc! So here we are. Sorry for posting just the text here instead of a complete translated gallery, but that would mean two days of work in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Reset & running Main ( )

John, a couple things. 1. when you quit and restart IC, it forgets what programs you may have loaded into the HB. so that explains your #4 case below. 2. IC has its own way of storing vectors for user code like your main() program, so you should not (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.808)

  Re: 0x8000 and main()

I don't think this is quite it -- IC sets the byte if there's a main fcn. It also sets up some code so that main fcn gets run. Fred (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Space Factory Translation.

(...) thanks for your praise. But the translation meant no work for me because Marc did it for us. I just added some joke explanations and typical Kraut mistakes:-) Fred (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Still missing ballots from 5 people

(...) I sent an email to Todd but on reflection I think that the questions I asked ought to be publicly asked. 1. My MO as "auditor" was going to be to stash the ballots in a safe place and not do anything more unless and until someone raises a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.808)

  Re: JRM code and Reset

OK, I looked at the source code to try to understand what could be the problem. If anyone wants to download the source themselves, go to (URL) and click on the link at the bottom of the page. The following is true of the open-source (free) version (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.808)

  Re: MacNQC and RCX Troubles

(...) Actually, I think Bob's problems came from not having firmware installed. Hopefully things will start working once he gets firmware loaded. But there *are* cases of some strange serial behavior between Macs and the IR tower. My 300MHz (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

fred
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Space Factory Statistics

(...) Hi Adrian, thanks for your praise. You're right, it has been much work but even more fun. Here are some statistics, if you're interested in: • 2 years of collecting and swapping parts, • 10 months of constructing and bricking, using about (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.808)

  Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Hmm, I don't think it ranked how often people posted (e.g., frequency) but listed the total numbers of articles posted by each person for a few groups. Anyway, here's an up-to-date list across all LUGNET newsgroups (I'll post something another (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

fred
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Technic CyberSlam Sets

... (...) S@H will mysteriously come up with new stock. I suspect that these sets will show up this year in second sale stores like KB Liquidators, Picnsave, etc. How much are you willing to pay, retail? Fred Meyers still has some of these sets. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

fred
(score: 0.808)

  Re: The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm

(...) Me too! (I'm a big Cataclysm fan.) Will you be doing Beast-infected ship variants as well, or is that up to the individual builder? Incidentally, what colors do you prefer for your team? I'm partial to purple, but there probably aren't enough (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

fred
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Basic assembler and downloader question

I tried using dl.exe and the download appeared to work. However, the LED still did not turn on. Is something wrong with my code? Perhaps the RAM is not accessible at this point as the chip is in bootstrap mode? Again here is the listing (with the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.807)

  Re: Help! Hanyboard Assembly Testing problem!---I think solved!

so there was a bridge between Rx and Tx! that would do it. let us know if things are working now. fred (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.807)

More:  Next Page >>