  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 21 – 40 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  double VIP points, TRU sale

Nothing in the Walmart or Superstore flyers this week. ----- TRU flyer is good from Friday March 11 through Thursday March 17. "1/2 price on these LEGO building sets" (not half price, but 1/2 off the jacked up TRU price on sets that S@H is sold out (...) (9 years ago, 10-Mar-16, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.714)

  Re: The Guardian unworthy of toilet paper?

(...) Bennett should have said "the crime rate would go down if you aborted all babies." The absurdity would have been more succinctly demonstrated, and he would have avoided any perception of racism. The fact that he explicitly singled out an (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 0.705)

  LEGO themed Cancer fundraiser in the Valley Dec 5, 2015

Cancer Sharks is having a LEGO fair fundraiser at Port Williams Elementary School on Saturday December 5th from 2-4pm. I'll be there with a town/train layout, and NovaLUG members Brian and Freddie will be there with displays as well. Post Williams (...) (9 years ago, 26-Nov-15, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

minifig
(score: 0.705)

  Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming.

(...) Actually, what I noted was the excellent sculpting of the coronal ridge. (...) I appreciate the value-added telescoping action that greatly enhances playability. The only thing I take you to task on is the rather base and uncreative (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 0.700)

  Late August sales?

No LEGO in the Walmart, Superstore or Canadian Tire flyers. Canadian Tire does have some containers on sale. Save up to 30% on Mastercraft parts organizers and bins sale $6.99-$27.99 (reg $9.99-$39.99). This includes the cabinets with little drawers (...) (9 years ago, 28-Aug-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.696)

  School supplies?

No LEGO in the Superstore of Canadian Tire flyers this week. The TRU flyer only has full TRU price LEGO mentioned. ---- The Walmart flyer (Thurs 20 through Wed 26) doesn't have any LEGO building sets mentioned. They do have some LEGO branded school (...) (9 years ago, 21-Aug-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.696)

  Lego In-N-Out Burger

Has it really been 9 months since a MOC was announced on Lugnet? Here goes nothing... I spent the last three years building an Minifig Scale In-N-Out Burger. It's fully detailed inside and out, the only Non Lego pieces are the vinyl cling logo (...) (10 years ago, 9-Feb-15, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.678)

  Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range

(...) I hope Billy Dee Williams himself goes down to LEGO and demands they make a minifig of him. And what about LEGO's precious excuse for not including the more minor characters that we'd actually want to see (Wedge Antilles, Mon Mothma, Greedo, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

ethnic, minifig
(score: 0.664)

  Re: pieces aaare pieces ... (hum "people aaare people" ...)

(...) A few more words: Pieces are pieces so why should it be Bley and grey should get along so awfully? ... You know they're different colours and they're different creeds, but different pieces have different needs ... Help me understand What makes (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego)

ethnic
(score: 0.659)

  Canadian sales June 6-12

No LEGO in the Wal-Mart or Target flyers this week. ---...--- TRU flyer good from Friday June 6 through Thursday June 12. 25% off licensed LEGO electronics. Flyer shows a clock. 20% off select city building sets. 20% off select Ninago sets. 20% off (...) (10 years ago, 5-Jun-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.654)

  Adult Fans of LEGO: Why LEGO is fun at any age!

From SBS.com.au By Patrick Abboud April 1, 2014 Adult Fans of LEGO: Why LEGO is fun at any age Dean Niclasen and Shelly Timson are bonded by their passion for LEGO and there are 25,000 Adult Fans of LEGO just like them across Australia. The Feed's (...) (11 years ago, 1-Apr-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.648)

  LEGO and Martian Manhunter....

Many people have discussed the corrosive effects of time on history. And this is so true about LEGO. So much of what has happened in the past about LEGO has unfortunately not been well documented, even by the LEGO Archives in Billund. However, this (...) (11 years ago, 12-Mar-14, to lugnet.general) !

minifig
(score: 0.646)

  The Little Girl from the 1981 LEGO Ad is All Grown Up!

The Little Girl from the 1981 LEGO Ad is All Grown Up, and She’s Got Something to Say February 11, 2014 By Lori Day In mid-January, (URL) this article> on The Huffington Post hit my Facebook newsfeed like a Justin Bieber deportation petition - it (...) (11 years ago, 11-Feb-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.643)

  The Little Girl from the 1981 LEGO Ad is All Grown Up!

The Little Girl from the 1981 LEGO Ad is All Grown Up, and She’s Got Something to Say February 11, 2014 By Lori Day In mid-January, (URL) this article> on The Huffington Post hit my Facebook newsfeed like a Justin Bieber deportation petition - it (...) (11 years ago, 11-Feb-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.643)

  (canceled)

ethnic
(score: 0.635)

  XS Cargo has LEGO clocks

No toys in the Sears flyer this week. The Target and Walmart Flyers do not have any LEGO. Canadian Tire shows toys in the Flyer this week, but no LEGO. ---...--- XS Cargo flyer is good Thursday Nov 14 through Tuesday Nov 19. They have LEGO clocks (...) (11 years ago, 14-Nov-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.635)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) I think Anthony has hit the nail on the head here. If you open the gate to create a group whose primary focus is not Lego but homosexuality and therefore off-topic, you will have to allow (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

ethnic
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:I40H0H.1yKv@lugnet.com... (...) Great idea! And while we're at it, I'd like to suggest the following groups be made to further separate people away from the reason why we come to lugnet in the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !

ethnic
(score: 0.634)

  sales week Oct 25 - Oct 31

No LEGO in either the Wal-mart or Target flyers this week. ---...--- TRU flyer good from Friday Oct 25 through Thursday Oct 31. The last week of Bricktober. 30% off selected Hero Factory. 30% off Star Wars Planet sets. Half price LEGO licensed (...) (11 years ago, 25-Oct-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.633)

  sales week of Oct 18

Nothing overwhelming, but a bunch of sales at the moment. Nothing in the Walmart flyer this week. ---...--- Target flyer is good from Friday Oct 18 through Thursday Oct 24. Target has a LEGO Halloween witch set for $6.99. It is the head and hat only (...) (11 years ago, 18-Oct-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

minifig
(score: 0.632)

More:  Next Page >>