  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 141 – 160 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: pieces aaare pieces ... (hum "people aaare people" ...)

(...) A few more words: Pieces are pieces so why should it be Bley and grey should get along so awfully? ... You know they're different colours and they're different creeds, but different pieces have different needs ... Help me understand What makes (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego)

ethnic
(score: 1.333)

  Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming.

(...) Actually, what I noted was the excellent sculpting of the coronal ridge. (...) I appreciate the value-added telescoping action that greatly enhances playability. The only thing I take you to task on is the rather base and uncreative (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.292)

  Re: The Guardian unworthy of toilet paper?

(...) Bennett should have said "the crime rate would go down if you aborted all babies." The absurdity would have been more succinctly demonstrated, and he would have avoided any perception of racism. The fact that he explicitly singled out an (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.287)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) I'm saying that the people that are on the streets with the threatening of life and the shooting of guns in the air and aprtaking in 'violent demostrations' are the uncivilized people--it doesn't matter if they're muslim. christian, agnostic, (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.265)

  Re: Newdow in the News (again)

(...) I'm down with that, but here's the problem. The same current-day (and vocal, and generally unopposed in public) fundamentalists who complained about the so-called War on Christmas wouldn't see it that way, and since they control at least two (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

ethnic
(score: 1.240)

  parts i plan to do

is anyone working on the folowing parts? minifig pirates hat with skull and crossbones boat rowboat boat oar boat rigging horse horse whip minifig crossbow flag 2 x 2 with skull and crossbone spattern flag 2 x 2 with wolfmen pattern minifig torso (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.908)

  Set 5392 - Western Accessories

Categories Part Size Color Description Quantity Animals, Reptiles Black Snake 1 Minifig, Headgear Blue Cavalry hat 1 Minifig, Headgear Gray Cowboy Hat 1 Minifig, Headgear Blue Cowboy Hat 1 Minifig, Headgear Brown Cowboy Hat 1 Minifig, Headgear White (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 0.901)

  WTB: Classic Space Minifig Parts

I'm looking for classic space minifig helmets, air tanks and smiley faced heads.. i need them in red, blue, yellow and black... anyone have some in great condition that they want to part with, please drop me a line... J -- ------ ------ ---- - ---- (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.899)

  Non-minifig sets?

So, will all the SW Lego sets be minifig scale? Any chance of, say, Model Team sets? Imagine the detail possible at that scale! These sets would be chock full of all kinds of great pieces. Problem is, they don't have quite as much play value as the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.898)

  Minifig to Buy/Trade

I am looking for a minifig with the white zippered torso like the motor cycle riders used in set 6346. I am willing to buy/trade for one or more in good condition. Duane Hess ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web interface ======== (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

minifig
(score: 0.898)

  Re: L3P and the LDAO Minifig Modeller  [DAT]

(...) yeah.. (not to speak for steve... but until he does...) it looks like the minifig modeller uses the new "Meta" command structure that LDlite can interpret... unfortunately LEdit cannot, and neither can L3P... here's sample of a sitting fig... (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.897)

  Has anyone tried making LDraw minifig hair?

It'd be wonderful - Minifig hair in LDraw. I don't mind the style or given gender, I'd just like to see Minifig hair. I'd give it a bash myself, but my ineptitude goes before me... =) Has anyone tried it before, with any success? Shed <=| (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Non-minifig sets?

(...) I would not expect any. -MARK HERZBERG -Miami, FL, USA (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Star War Minifig Scans (For the Non RTLers)

(...) skeptical. (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.896)

  Fort Part Sale - Revised List

I've had 3 interested parties and this is all I have left. I dropped the price on some minifigs because it seems no one likes (or needs more of) the WW villains! 4 Black 5x9 Large Arched Door 3.00 1 Minifig Green Shirt and Top Hat 1.25 1 Minifig (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.895)

  Star War Minifig Scans (For the Non RTLers)

Sup, Check out this post on RTL about minifig scans: "Subject: New Star Wars Lego images From: apawlus@primenet.com (Ad-Man) Date: Mon, Oct 19, 1998 3:20 PM Message-id: <1998101913205551607...izona.edu> I was sent pics of 11 minifigs this morning, (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.895)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

Tim McSweeney wrote in message ... :Why do MiniFig legs have such long studs on top to attatch them to bodies? :What's wrong with Normal Studs? sure they'd be a bit weaker but it works OK :for the witch minifig. :Why break the standard in this one (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Non-minifig sets?

(...) You're probably correct. But a guy can still hope, can't he? After all, the rumored Mindstorms expansion set offers the slightest glimmer of possibility that Lego would produce other non-System sets. Oh well. Maybe in 2000. Chad ======== (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.895)

  Bring Your Minifig To Work Day

Bring Your Minifig To Work Day is coming up soon -- I think it's supposed to be on Friday, December 11 this year. That date also happens to be Mike Stanley's birthday, and he agreed a few months ago to accept a collection of minifigs by mail and (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Star War Minifig Scans (For the Non RTLers)

(...) I think there was a pirate head with a dark gray beard which didn't look too far off from Ben... That gray hair will be great! Hasn't been any gray minifig hair in a LEGO set in more than 20 years. I love that scout.jpg image! Even if these (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.894)

More:  Next Page >>