  Search Results: deborah higdon
 Results 301 – 320 of 324.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brikington Manor

Shaun Sullivan wrote in message ... (...) Wow, Shaun! Stupendous! It must be the season for mansions.... Deborah just posted hers and I am working on one too, so I am NOT looking at all your (and her) pics and details until I am mostly finished (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

deborah
(score: 0.469)

  Re: talent revealed

Lets try that again shall we, sorry Norbert I just finished reading a bunch of email about Doug. :) Norbert is indeed an incredibly talented individual. I spend a lot of time marvelling at the detail he puts into his custom minifigs and signs. Here (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.469)

  Re: another moc: orchard house

(...) impressive display! So much detail, I've already forgotten half of what I've seen... The 7-Eleven, I LOVE the ducks!, the swing in the park, The mounties, the strip mall, Rover's house, The museum with the curved walls, the condos, even the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

deborah
(score: 0.468)

  Re: brickbay park studio condos

Hi, Deborah. I've really been enjoying your recent MOCs. Your minifig scale furniture is sleek and very inspirational. Great use of the two 1x2 "videotape" tiles for oven burners. And those variations on flowers are way cool. A minifig could (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.467)

  Re: another moc: orchard house

(...) <snip> I have finally uploaded all my decent pictures from the Train Show. The following links are pictures of this MOC in the layout: (URL) MOC again deborah, well worth taking many pictures of, even if you like giving me a hard time about (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

deborah
(score: 0.467)

  Re: new moc - the brique - quality furniture since the dawn of lego

(...) Hi Deborah- great stuff! I love all the different types and styles of furniture....a great refit of the warehouse loft, which was also fantastic. I wish I could have seen this in person. Your furniture ideas are always so inventive. I have (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.467)

  Re: new moc - the brique - quality furniture since the dawn of lego

deborah higdon wrote in message ... (...) my (...) Superb furniture designs Deborah! DO you mind if I link to this folder on the Town front page (URL) a small group of furniture/detail design links near the bottom of the sidebar) If anyone else has (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch)

deborah
(score: 0.466)

  Re: fore! new moc - fly-by mini-putt

(...) Four!!!!!! Don't kids just have the greatest ideas??? I really enjoyed this MOC! It was fun, attractive and well detailed. I love MOCs that children can relate to, and from looks on many of the kids faces, they did really relate. Nicely done, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.466)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) <snip> (...) lol, I think you're more likely to get peach and mauve coloured flowers from LEGO than you are from me. I think the lawnmower man was displaying his lack of patriotism when Tim was taking pictures so I'm sure they'll show up. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.466)

  Re: new moc - the brique - quality furniture since the dawn of lego

(...) Ouch on the pun, and kudos on the furniture!!! I know for a fact there are some ideas I will be stealing.... umm borrowing in some of my future interiors. You have a way with pieces Deborah. BUT can we talk a minute about SCALE.... go big or (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.466)

  Re: wishin' on a star

(...) Deborah (and others) I made this offer awhile ago but had no takers - what the heck, I'll make it again here. If anyone has "wish list" parts they'd like to use in MLCAD but doesn't necessarily know how to author dat files, there's another way (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.453)

  Re: wishin' on a star

In lugnet.dear-lego, Deborah Higdon wrote: Deborah, (...) I like your ideas. I would love to see wish #9 come to be real. My own wish is for a piece like this: (URL) very fancy, but it might be nice to have. :) Best regards, Allan B. (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.453)

  Re: O'Canada!

(...) Thanks Deborah, I can remember my first time seeing them perform, it was at the London Fair grounds, and I was "knee high to a grasshopper". I can still recall being nervous when those 32 mounted horses charged towards the audience. Janey "Red (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Street Lamp Ideas

(...) (snip) (...) (snip) (...) I took better pictures and built a few more, including the one from Deborah (with a little modification) all in white. :-) I think the second picture shows a more classic lamp post. Hoping it could be useful. Pierre (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.451)

  Re: moc: warehouse loft conversion

(...) Deborah, I love the house! It felt like I was watching "Extreme Homes" on HGTV. I especially like the innovative use of parts to make some interesting furniture, like the arm chairs in the bathroom, exercise bike, and kitchen appliances. Kevin (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.451)

  Re: moc: warehouse loft conversion

(...) Deborah, Another wonderful architectural creation, thanks! The use of the window grills in the kitchen island is inspired! Thanks, George (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.451)

  Re: moc: french manor with formal gardens

wow, deborah does it again. i will be perusing the images more tomorrow, the wife says i have to go to bed now! spotlighted tim (note the exclusive use of lower case!) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.444)

  Re: ParLUGment May Meeting

Well, we had a record breaking turn-out for our May meeting. 14 people showed up, and that was without 2 regulars. We went around the circle to introduce ourselves and our favourite themes, so the new attendees were Deborah (architecture), Shirley (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

deborah
(score: 0.444)

  Re: foliage and structures posting

Deborah, Can I just say how cool you are? You are cool, like arctic breeze cool, like outer space cool! Fantastic work! I love your attention to the small details - which in .space are called greeblies. You seem to have a mastery of the .town greeb. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

deborah
(score: 0.443)

  Re: more mocs - cliffhouse, museum

Hi Deborah,It was nice to see your MOC creation of the Cliff House it brought me back some nice memories of my last visit to San Francisco where I had a very romantic breakfast with my wife. Good job and congratulations ! Best regards. Gustavo (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, FTX)

deborah
(score: 0.441)

More:  Next Page >>