  Search Results: deborah higdon
 Results 281 – 300 of 324.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) I wouldn't worry, Deborah - firstly, you obviously can use the shift key (*!*, etc :). And secondly, who cares about Calum?! He didn't even bother to stick around for the whole fest! -- Dan (counting on the fact that by next year he'll forgive (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

deborah
(score: 1.452)

  Re: New parts you would like to see Lego add?

(...) Deborah.... all I can say is WOW!!! So many useful pieces that I too would wish for... such as... Low slopes (3x3 inside corner, 1x2 half pyramid peak, 1x2 gable connector) Macaroni Bricks (2x2 smooth top, 2x2 tile, I would add 2x2 without (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

deborah
(score: 1.452)

  Re: new moc: motorized ice skating castle

Wow, Deborah. You've posted so much great stuff just now, but this one in particular really caught me eye. It's a brilliant idea and very nicely executed. I really like the design of your minifig ice skaters, the rink itself is classy, and it's (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

deborah
(score: 1.452)

  Re: new moc - the brique - quality furniture since the dawn of lego

(...) Hi Deborah- great stuff! I love all the different types and styles of furniture....a great refit of the warehouse loft, which was also fantastic. I wish I could have seen this in person. Your furniture ideas are always so inventive. I have (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 1.452)

  Re: Brikington Manor

Shaun Sullivan wrote in message ... (...) Wow, Shaun! Stupendous! It must be the season for mansions.... Deborah just posted hers and I am working on one too, so I am NOT looking at all your (and her) pics and details until I am mostly finished (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Any Intrest in Space and Castle at this years Hobby Show?

(...) Deborah! Your lack of captialization is putting me down! ;) Wow, That is the best sarcastic remark I could come up with! ... I'm spent. jEFF vw (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: new mocs: doorway studies 5-8

(...) As always, your designs are wonderful, Deborah! I particularly like the baronial doorway. Very clever use of elements, like the rock halves as planters and the just-barely fanned out elements in the transom. What parts are you using to get the (...) (16 years ago, 23-Mar-09, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Any Intrest in Space and Castle at this years Hobby Show?

(...) Let's face it, Deborah is not conventional. Jude (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: new vignette: the grass is always greener, or is it?

(...) Nice new vig, Deborah. Do you ever sleep? -Teddy (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) Projects for the Hobby Show Janey - Red House deborah - A keyboard with working Caps Lock and Shift keys Derek - Faberge Egg Sculpture Allan - Personal Massager Chris - ? JohnG - ? JeffVW - ? Now if I could only get some freakin retracts (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Any Intrest in Space and Castle at this years Hobby Show?

(...) Awww But deborah (lowercase just for you) I was looking forward to seeing a moonbase villa from you.. :( (...) Thanks! It cheered me up when I recieved the message this afternoon. Jeff VW (...) (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: new moc - the brique - quality furniture since the dawn of lego

deborah higdon wrote in message ... (...) my (...) Superb furniture designs Deborah! DO you mind if I link to this folder on the Town front page (URL) a small group of furniture/detail design links near the bottom of the sidebar) If anyone else has (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.arch)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Street Lamp Ideas

(...) (snip) (...) (snip) (...) I took better pictures and built a few more, including the one from Deborah (with a little modification) all in white. :-) I think the second picture shows a more classic lamp post. Hoping it could be useful. Pierre (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: The Spring Toy, Train and Doll show

(...) Is the usual Hobby Show crowd coming to show regular models? deborah-without-the-shift-key? Jason? Janey? Calum (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: ParLUGment May Meeting

Well, we had a record breaking turn-out for our May meeting. 14 people showed up, and that was without 2 regulars. We went around the circle to introduce ourselves and our favourite themes, so the new attendees were Deborah (architecture), Shirley (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Bienvenue

(...) Salut Jude, c'est sympa d'avoir des nouvelles de toi :-) - Merci pour cet effort d'écrire en français mais jure moi que deborah t'as pas aidé ;-) Et n'oubliez pas de visiter le site officiel de quelug avec un joli forum !! (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.quelug)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Show wrap up

(...) Np, I didnt do anything, and thank you as well Dave. I saw Jeff's pics, Dave did you put yours up? I was so distracted (errr ok, lazy) I forgot to take pictures. Deborah? Calum? Jason? Anyone else take pics? It was great to see everyone... and (...) (17 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  WAFOL interview at lego.com

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I just found these vool interviews from the LEGO.com lego club : Deborah: (URL) Misa: (URL) (16 years ago, 6-Sep-08, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: New parts you would like to see Lego add?

(...) I don't have an LDraw file to submit, but here's a couple of my ideas from a thread that deborah started a while back: (URL) with the 3x3 brick I'd love to also see a 3x3 plate, of course. :) Regards, Allan B. (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

deborah
(score: 1.451)

  Re: Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22

(...) Hey Dave, Thanks to you and Janey for organizing this event and all of the folks who came out to participate. Folks like deborah, Jason, Jeremy and Oliver. Special thanks to JeffVW for taking on the task of assembling Derek's stuff while I (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

deborah
(score: 1.450)

More:  Next Page >>