  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 661 – 680 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

No Jake, we don't need discoloured legends! I don't need and won't buy any discoloured LEGO sets. I will not participate in the session for this reason! Let me remind you: There is an open question here: WHEN will LEGO bring back the old colours! WE (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: Problem with rcx communication

(...) 1. If you can no longer download the original firmware with RIS software: a. First check your tower with another RCX. b. If the tower isn't the problem, than it seems that your IR-channel has suffered! 2. The RCX normally shuts down with weak (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) Thanks...I was very anxious when Lego was going to open up and allow some fan-input for the future Legends. However, I was hoping for another 5 or 6 potential legends that we could vote on. To me, all this input is for the future of the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Problem with rcx communication

I have uploaded a program based on ERIKA to the RCX. It didn't work properly as I have to take off the batteries to shut it down. When I tried to communicate with it again it seems that the IR is dead. Even if the rcx beeps and I can select the demo (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) They stopped production in Germany at that time, but they didn't stop production entirely. They'd still be making them in Mexico if it wasn't for the government working to phase out 2-door taxi cabs, and reducing tarrifs on imports (after all, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) IIRC, VW stopped making the old Beetle in 1978. The factory I think you're referring to is one in Mexico. Local managers bought it from the company, since there was a mucher higher demand there than elsewhere for the bug. Somehow I don't think (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) Considering the fact that the last old-style VW Beetle didn't roll off the line until late last year, technically the new Beetle isn't a rerelease. :) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) It seems to have worked for the rerelease of the "VW Bug"..... :) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: Problem with rcx communication

"Rodrigo Santos" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:4548B36A.305080....edu.ar... (...) A couple of things to note here: 1. RCX original firmware had to have the batteries taken out to reset it. 2. You don't state what version of RCX (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) I have only one wish: Bring the "old" colours back. I can make my own legends if I want to, but not without the old grey and brown. did you ever see a blueish-grey castle? Ridiculous! Leo (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) LOL! (And could somebody please call 911 for mr. Lovelace?!) Erik B (from Holland; calling 911 myself won't work for Dave :-| ) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) And me. My policy is not to buy any sets that contain the new colours... (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) Ugh. Wow. Brain hurts. Eh, as long as they make sure they stick to arctic themes (New, Elephants on Ice!), they'll be okay... (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) I know exactly what you mean! Couldn't agree more with you, mr. Hietbrink! After taking the survey last Friday, I went back today to see if more people might have choosen one of the options I suggested. Now I see that most of the suggestions I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  (canceled)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) Because he seems to have captured how they feel about the color issue as it affects Legends releses. Can't be a reissue if it's significantly different. Call it something else. (...) If Ford Motor Company decided to "reissue" the Model T, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) Hi. I think, the survey is nonsense. LEGO cannot produce any more legends, because the colors needed are no more available. Regards Ronald (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general) !!

legends
(score: 0.552)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic

(...) I can't divulge any future plot points, but I will say this ... I doubt we've seen the last of the original characters. After all, this is a comic book, and comic book characters are never truly dead. How many times has Marvel killed off poor (...) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.551)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

Hi Ben! (...) If this was their intention I'd be glad! (Hey, you know my opinion regarding the whole idea "Legends" ;) Though I was even gladder if every future releases would be in the old colours. Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.551)

  Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends

(...) Oops, um, nevermind. I should have checked a picture first. So, I started thinking of legends I'd like to see and 565 Lunar Lander and 371 Sea Plane came to mind, but they have gray jets and a gray propeller respectively. So, again, nevermind. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.551)

More:  Next Page >>