  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2321 – 2340 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

lugnet.starwars removed. We've grown beyond them. (...) Launch Command is a dead sub-theme though. They made their last sets a while ago. Space Port is an entirely new subtheme that just APPEARS to be the same. Sarah Heacock (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.247)

  Re: Connecting two HandyBoards through their serial ports

Gads Bill, you are right and my info in the FAQ is dead wrong. I have updated the FAQ with the corrected information. *Thanks a lot* for working this one through. There are few things more annoying than completely wrong documentation (compiler bugs (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.246)

  Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts)

In article <QqqhbWADlXS2EwhF@mk...on.co.uk>, CyberUser <CyberUser @mksftwre.demon.co.uk> writes (...) Dunno about the cybermaster, but the wire links with black 4x4 connectors are very bad. Anyone who has visited Legoland Windsor will know a very (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.246)

  Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts)

(...) And that's the catch (price). The reason I build my own sensors is due to the price. A touch sensor is a miniture momentary-on push-button mounted inside a block (with a wire and alligator clips to connect to the RCX). Basically free except (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.246)

  RE: Charging Batteries

The HB wall plug charger MIGHT do the job, sort of... Generally you need a charger that makes about 15V under load to charge a 12V (nominal) battery pack. Do NOT use an auto battery charger unless you have a way to reliably control the CURRENT to (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.246)

  OK, who bought up all the 8480's in Columbus?!?

The subject says it all! *Looking to start a fight or a conversation in this dead group* -- Mike. ===...=== Michael Huffman mhuffman@mindspring.com (URL) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

dead
(score: 1.245)

  Re: moving in a straight line with two motors?

(*LURK MODE OFF!*) Hello, My name is Daryl, and I am a LegoManiac. I have now applied the RCX to automate my Samurai's Stronghold for 'LE*Owars'. Sad, I know. To get 2 motors to work together to drive 1 axle in the vector you want, try a (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.245)

  Re: Guys?????

(...) I'm a guy, but isn't a geese guy a gander? My last common ancestor with that animal is about 300 million years dead... Daniel "Dan'l" Miller Senior, School of Aeronautics and danielmi@expert.cc.purdue.edu Astronautics, Purdue, Indiana (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.244)

  MAP Bot

I have a idea which is based on a project I worked on back in the 70's. It used one of the sonar devices that Poliord used to foucse their camera with. This device is availible without the camera. It sends a signal based on how far the object is. (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.244)

  Batteries Dead

I turned on my RCX for the first time in about a month. A Month ago, my batteries were brand new and working fine. When I turned it on today, it beeped at me like it was dying, and the lcd display started to fade. Questions: 1) Does the RCX Use (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.244)

  Re: Batteries Dead

(...) No! Who on earth goes for a month without using their RCX? Seek medical attention immediately. :) - Ben. (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.244)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

(...) Some of the early immigrants from England to the US were happy that they managed to survive for a year, whereas many of their weaker brethren had fallen over, dead. Err, I mean the Pilgrims were celebrating a successful first year in the New (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.244)

  Re: Batteries Dead

(...) Yes, it is in standby mode waiting for an interrupt. Standby mode greatly reduces power requirements, but it maintains RAM contents. That is why you don't have to download firmware every time you turn it on. (...) Yes. (...) Yes. (...) I don't (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.244)

  Re: Ben's BR24 instructions

(...) Hello Tim, I feel sorry for being too fast.... ;-) In fact that has been my third instruction I did with LPub and I fear it might be the last one for quite a while. It is simply too time cosuming to do such an instruction and additionally I am (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

beneke
(score: 1.243)

  Re: Cybermaster Sensors

There's a picture of this in either the RIS or EC 'opedia. It works wonderfully. I have a picture of a small modification I made to eliminate the dead zone between two sensors. Without it my rover had a tendency to get stuck on table legs, etc... (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  Re: A Question

(...) snip (...) snip I agree with that last statement Chris, I wasn't collecting the Explorer range when the desert sets came out, so I missed all of those, and the sets with the dinosaurs did not interest me at all ! I would still like to see a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

legends
(score: 1.243)

  Re: legOS

(...) I have brought my Mindstorm in to my Information Systems class to demonstrait robotics (I think this crop of students are brain dead) and problem solving to mixed reviews. The time it takes to get down learn it and "play" seems to be something (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  RE: Re: legOS

Jim, Actually, I never thought about SEI -- I've taken one of their courses on open systems. I think they might have some good info to contribute to this thread (have we beaten the dead horse yet?). After some more research I was actually thinking (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  Re: Batteries Dead

Peter Baggiolini wrote in message <3C3175FCC945D211B65...MSG-07>... (...) yes (...) yes (...) yes (...) the (...) probably not (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

  Re: Batteries Dead

In article <Pine.A32.3.91.98122...33.13572s- 100000@cyclone.traveller.com>, John A. Tamplin <jat@Traveller.COM> writes (...) How could your bear to leave it alone for a whole _month_ (8-)# (...) Presumably not if it is plugged into mains adaptor at (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.243)

More:  Next Page >>