  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 81 – 100 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  GWLTS photos

Yesterday, 16:Nov, was the Great Western Lego Train Show (GWLTS). This was a display by the North British Lego train Club of a layout at STEAM the museum of the Great Western Railway in Swindon (UK). Our display received a lot of attention from (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

clear, horse
(score: 2.232)

  stopping topics vs. dealing with troublemakers and nonconstructive participants

I'm starting a new thread to address this topic partly because Dave's original post was hung on a thread and partly because that thread is so big. I think there are two different questions here Should discussion on a topic cease (for a while, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear, horse
(score: 2.225)

  Liberalism: "Trojan-horse fascism without the jackboots"? [was What has to be the worst...]

(...) This story made it to the Guardian front page today: Thousands of Americans want to oust their president. The anti-war one, that is (URL) is under pressure to sack him from its hit show or face a boycott or withdrawal of advertising. Sheen (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear, horse
(score: 2.205)

  Re: Liberalism: "Trojan-horse fascism without the jackboots"? [was What has to be the worst...]

After doing some 'brief' research... I just get more and more set that people are idiots (part 3). I'd include myself in this category 'cause I have done and said some very stupid things... but in here, in o-t.d we throw around ideas, we discuss, we (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear, horse
(score: 2.205)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) That's just silly. I have no problem calling it terrorism. Any tactic designed primarily to inspire fear (or "shock and awe?") is a terrorist tactic. I still stand behind the notion that terrorism sometimes makes good sense. My verbiage was (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear, horse
(score: 2.197)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

Just noticed this: If you leave the cursor over the picture for a few seconds you get a caption saying: "actual lego horse unreleased" for the horse one And "clear lego female" for the lady one. Steve (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

clear, horse
(score: 2.193)

  Inventory for set 6762 Fort Legoredo

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 6762-1 Set Name: Fort Legoredo Category: Western / Cowboys / Legends Year Released: 2002 Inventoried by BrickLink member (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear, horse
(score: 2.193)

  Inventory for set 6095 Royal Joust

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 6095-1 Set Name: Royal Joust Category: Castle / Knights Kingdom Year Released: 2000 Inventoried by BrickLink member (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear, horse
(score: 2.192)

  Inventory for set 6579 Ice Surfer

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 6579-1 Set Name: Ice Surfer Category: Town / Arctic Expedition Year Released: 2000 Inventoried by BrickLink member (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear, horse
(score: 2.192)

  Inventory for set 7186 Watto's Junkyard

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 7186-1 Set Name: Watto's Junkyard Category: Star Wars / Episode 1 Year Released: 2001 Inventoried by BrickLink member (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear, horse
(score: 2.192)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) The female minifig is pretty easy to figure out, but looking at the horse, I can see not only the skeletal horse, but a (URL) blue scimitar>, a (URL) clear chain> (it's attached to the front left hip of the horse and draped over the minifig's (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

clear, horse
(score: 2.192)

  Inventory for set 6764 Sheriff's Lock-Up

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 6764-1 Set Name: Sheriff's Lock-Up Category: Western / Cowboys / Legends Year Released: 2002 Inventoried by BrickLink (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear, horse
(score: 2.192)

  Inventory for set 6575 Polar Base

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 6575-1 Set Name: Polar Base Category: Town / Arctic Expedition Year Released: 2000 Inventoried by BrickLink member coolk70 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

clear, horse
(score: 2.192)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

Hello! (...) Hm. Hopefully these clear things ain't just some Shifty-crap. You see, he has a picture of such a clone set in the same folder. Otherwise the transparent horse and minifig look like these little glass figures you put in a letter case. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

clear, horse
(score: 2.190)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:HGorK7.16ss@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) at a (...) has a (...) horse (...) It couldn't be any of those "Shifty Bricks" (Interesting choice for a name...). It's much cheaper (and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

clear, horse
(score: 2.190)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) I was thinking the same thing. A skeleton horse for a skeleton army. (Well I gotta have something for my space troops to shoot at.) -Mike Petrucelli (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

clear, horse
(score: 2.189)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) Since the Lego sets are tied to the movies, and I can't think of a transparent horse that appeared in the second film, I doubt that's the case. I'm extremely curious about these though. They're quite neat looking. Adrian (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

clear, horse
(score: 2.188)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) If this is from the 3rd HP movie and you have not read it, SPOILER ALERT SPOILERS In the 3rd book Harry has to fight some baddies by going back in time (like an hour) using a watch Hermonie has, in the end of the story, he is saved from the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

clear, horse
(score: 2.188)

  Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) All the second-movie sets have been released, so this could be something in the third movie. However, I'm very wary about this horse/minifig. If it's not a clone, then it will probably be in an expensive set, like the chinese dragon from the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

clear, horse
(score: 2.188)

  Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

While browsing through Brickshelf, I saw this: (URL) this, (URL) are these? What is going on? It looks like the horse is skeletal. I think the minifig riding it is also a skeleton. I hope LEGO sells them at a reasonable price! ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle) !

clear, horse
(score: 2.187)

More:  Next Page >>