  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 381 – 400 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

Hi all; mark lindsey wrote in message (...) 1 WW red torso with suspenders + pith helmet + Kilroy head + knapsack + shovel + pick = Stinky Pete. In my little world he rides a horse and leads another "loaded" with supplies. The loading is most easily (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

horse
(score: 1.549)

  (canceled)

horse
(score: 1.549)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) hi, michel ~ welcome back to lego! i've made a swash-buckler, but used the adventurer's broad-rimmed hat. garnished with a plume, it takes on a totally different character. these hats also come in black, now. i used the black one (from #5902, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.549)

  [MN] Indain Minifigs and Horses (White, Brown, and Black)

Various horses and a couple Indian Minifigs: $1.00 [MN] Lego 14 White Indian Horses Green Saddle No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 15 Brown Minifig Indians No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 15 Tan Minifig Indians No Bids Yet (URL) [MN] Lego 8 Sets of Red Horse (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.548)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

John Battcock wrote in message ... (...) two (...) off (...) Just on loading horses, put a 2x1 block and plate into the horse, and sling a large adventurers backpack on either side. Looks great, gives you four implement positions, and uses up the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

horse
(score: 1.548)

  Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Hi, funny that this post should be here today, after reading the rlated posts on lego animals, yesterday, I catalogued all my Duplo animals, I have some animals to add to your list, and some questions for you, I will cross post this to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

horse
(score: 1.548)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Yeah, that's easy: Because Star Wars fans online make a living of trading leaked information every single day, and they'd laugh in someone's face if it was suggested that what they were doing made them look bad as a community. They also don't (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

horse
(score: 1.548)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

(...) < Snipped Larry's telling of the horse & Fred Meijer > Wow, that is incredible. Just goes to show how biased the media is, and how entrenched they are in class warfare. Fred has brought thousands upon thousands of jobs and careers to people, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.548)

  Re: Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T

Richard, I have the following feathers available to trade: 1 each of the red, blue, yellow, and white wheels approx 60 loose feathers in the above colors as well as black (with some dragon wings) Have you any firefighters or other town minifigs / (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.548)

  RE: Sale Postings (was: Super Car on sale)

I'm very sorry to contribute to what is clearly a dead horse, but... This posting was very helpful to my ability (and, more importantly, my son's ability) to build cool 'bots. I appreciate the information. By the way, I saw it late (been out of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.548)

  Re: Naive Sellers (Was Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)

(...) What makes you so sure? Some of his prices are SO far below MV ($38 for a 4547??) that I wonder. You won't question them because you don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. At what point do you say as a friend, "dude, you need to be (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.548)

  Re: 600dpi scan of Female Knight, From 2000 Catalog

(...) or (...) Wow!!! That's so exciting! And she's an actual horse-riding, armor-wearing, code-of-chivalry-swearing knight, too! Extremely cool news. Kevin (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.547)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes: <snipped market from the groups list> (...) OK, there's a lot of mumbling coming up here.. It's the talk of GR. :-) Apparently, Leonardo Da Vinci was commissioned by <mumble>, who was ruler of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.547)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

(...) See (URL) Especially, find the section "The American Horse". Steve (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.547)

  New sets, pictures at lego.com

Hi Belville fans, Get a load of this! (URL) at this set, and the pulldown menu - new sets, like the Queen's Chamber, the fairy's house, etc. (The new sets' numbers are 5823 through 5827.) I found this just by clicking the belville link in the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.belville)

horse
(score: 1.547)

  Re: What lego animals are there?

(...) Right, Exactly. I don't think I have any camel heads, but I know I have two or three blue elephant heads. Rose pointed out set#4139 which came with a horse head, as can be seen in the picture. I also remember seeinga dacta twon or freestyle (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.547)

  Re: What lego animals are there?

When you said 'blue elephant head', something went click. I had to run out to the storage room and look thru the various empty FreeStyle buckets I have. Yup, Bucket # 4146 has: one horse head, one blue elephant head, and one dog head. In addition (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.547)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) The knights vs the moo-men. The knights come with a king, a princess, and a warrior babe, steps to make the sets girl-friendly? The moo-men are much more boyish, testosterone-poisoned sets. (...) Right! A horse with a hole in his head for a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.547)

  DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Here is my list of DUPLO animals, which I think is fairly complete. Pets theme: Black Scottie dog which comes in both based and unbased version (quite rare). Dalmatian dog unbased (a bit rare) Grey cat. Old farm theme: Red cow of two different (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.547)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

[ X-posted to lugnet.dear-lego because I don't like juniorisation ] [ X-posted to lugnet.build because I have a building suggestion ] Richard Marchetti: (...) I think it depends on who you talk to. IMO the main juniorisation indicator is POOP's: - (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build)

horse
(score: 1.547)

More:  Next Page >>