  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2041 – 2060 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Argumentative paper I wrote for College

Hello, I was recently given the opportunity to write an argumentative research paper on any topic I wanted so, of course, LEGO® was an obvious choice. Basically, I wrote about what I did and didn't like about the company and what I'd do to change (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) It all started harmlessly enough ;-) I said, "there are red ninjas and blue ninjas, the old ones are blue, the new ones are red..." and Nik said, "no there aren't Dad, there are no blue ninjas", and I said "what?" and he told me about the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  New Listings at The Vault on 7/1/03

A small variety of new stuff from the bottom of my inventory bin, and lots of reduced prices again! Check it out, as we are moving towards closing the shop, so if there is something you have been wanting now is the time to get it. One more shipment (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Pirate dissertation (long!)

Hi! Maggie scolded me for hanging around in .pun while a query went unanswered. :D What good is a historian who's too busy in the dairy to chime in? (...) Do you call it a dissertation there? We usually use that term only when speaking of the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  New Items on The Vault - Last time! (many reductions too)

You are on this mailing list because you have expressed interest in new items at Inside The Vault - please email me if you wish to be removed or if you are getting this twice. This is the last list of New Items on The Vault! There are over 20 new (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus

Ladies and Gentlemen! Children of All Ages! Step right up! Enter the World of Brickling Brothers International Traveling Circus! (URL) Last month, I finished my latest theme train/playset. Inspired by a Duplo giraffe that I found in a mixed parts (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !!

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Over 60 new items at The Vault!

Tons of new stuff listed (over 60 new items), mostly 10 years old and more. Now is the time to get what you are looking for as we move ever closer to closing shop. There will only be one more new items announcement, once my final box from Europe (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  FA (eBay): 46 Lots across loads of themes!!!

See them all at: (URL) LEGO Circle of 9-Volt Train Track (URL) bids yet, Ends Sep-29 12:16:05 PST JH2182 MISB LEGO 3056 Go-Kart Promo (URL) bids yet, Ends Sep-29 12:16:06 PST JH2181 MISP LEGO McDonalds Basic Monsters Set (URL) bids yet, Ends Sep-29 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Announcement: Non-Ebay New Parts Auction QA1

Greetings! As many of you know, the smaller parts auctions that are not on Ebay can contain some excellent bargains. This auction, which I am calling QA1, has approximately 8,000 bricks in about 100 lots, most with low starting bids. Brick (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  FA (eBay) FINAL FEW HOURS: Rolls Royce; Cadillac; Recycle Truck; Refuse Collection Truck; Cement Mixer; Hamburger Stand; more...

See them all at: (URL) LEGO Circle of 9-Volt Train Track (URL) $15.50, Ends Sep-29 12:16:05 PST JH2181 MISP LEGO McDonalds Basic Monsters Set (URL) $0.99, Ends Sep-29 12:16:06 PST JH2182 MISB LEGO 3056 Go-Kart Promo (URL) $1.04, Ends Sep-29 12:16:06 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  New Items on The Vault and big markdowns on old - 5/28/03

Lots of new stuff just added including many Spare Parts Pack, some McDonalds sets, Technic, Town, Train, Castle, Pirate and much more including some real rarities! Plus we are still in clearance mode and have further reduced prices on many more (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  4x2ReVu: 8877 Vladek's Dark Fortress

Lord Vladek has maintained an iron grip on the kingdom for more than a decade now. Where there isn't poverty and suffering, rich and affluent lickspittle lords bow and scrape to the dark lord (there is no middle-ground). Whatever the source of his (...) (14 years ago, 24-Jun-10, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

Ever since the most recent BrikWars game, Shaun, Joe, Mike, and I have been discussing various issues with the BrikWars rules in general, particularly the Supernatural Powers supplement. Some of this discussion resulted in Mike actually changing the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Can we define flogging?

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) quasi-market-related (...) transactions. (...) whatever (...) cash. (...) From a market perspective, these types of posts probably belong in buy-sell-trade. I think it is reasonable to ask in shopping "could (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Porn for sex education

(...) I mean wrong. Counterfactual. Not correct. (...) I'm in a somewhat different boat. I've thought this through and through and I'm convinced that it is a disservice to not treat sexuality as a casual and natural physical loving gesture. It would (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Hotel Palestine

(...) Yes, it is from a military point of view, but it's a military situation. You can only manage things on a political level down so far, and then it becomes counter-productive. Planes are easier, because there are fewer and thus easier to manage (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  My letter to Lego, and it could be yours too!

Dear Lego Company, I am writing to you with sad news on my part. I have been a huge fan of your product ever since my parents brought home the Enviro-Model #585 Police Headquarters back in 1976. For almost thirty years, Lego has been my primary (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  FA (eBay): Star Wars Episode 2 Minifigs and Parts Bundles (2) - FINAL FEW HOURS

See them all at: (URL) NEW LEGO 35 Dark Red Curves/Tiles/etc (URL) $2.00, Ends Sep-10 11:59:48 PST JH1968 NEW LEGO 36 Sand Blue Curves/Jumpers (URL) $1.25, Ends Sep-10 11:59:49 PST JH1970 NEW LEGO 76 White Curved Bricks (URL) $5.50, Ends Sep-10 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  My letter to Lego, and it could be yours too!

Hey all, Well, after setting the roof on fire with my last post, I thought I'd try to pour a little water on the flames by collecting my thoughts together into a letter to the company. Those of you who read and agree with it, please feel free to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.color) !

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Cooperative Cybernetic Crate Contraption

Cooperative Cybernetic Crate Contraption ===...=== In June of 2003 SMART put on a massive display of robots at a local shopping mall. After the show a few of us got together for dinner to decide what would be cool to do for our next show. Instead of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>