  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4161 – 4180 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LegOz themes

(...) And trains need track. Track needs space. Space needs trains to fill it up. Damn, a circular argument :( Santosh (who is cleaning up a metroliner..hehe finally i have one)! (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

"Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G676BA.Jop@lugnet.com... (...) loose (...) Sorry Joel but when I got to work today the cleaning crew had taken my empty that were on my desk and threw them out so I cant give you and accurate (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Ice Planet Avenger

Nifty.....a real flashback times 2! Strangely enough, I just came across an original Avenger in it's original box last week while cleaning out one of my off-site dumping grounds (read: parent's place). Couldn't help but think that despite it's (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.space)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Rare part list?

Is there a list someplace of all the really rare elements? I just found two black hard hats while I was cleaning up my LEGO table and seem to recall something about that being a rare color for that part. Am I right? ~Mike (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: LEGO Mosaic: Nativity Scene

(...) you're collecting a bunch of the "Spring Cleaning" buckets so that you can do a 15- or 20-color mosaic someday soon. And congrats on the Games Magazine article; I'll be amazed if you're not deluged with requests for those snowmen. I myself (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: How do -you- clean your LEGO parts?

(...) I would think that an ultrasonic cleaner as used in the jewelery business would work very well for cleaning LEGO parts-especially small ones. I have been thinking of buying one for my mineral specimens. They have come down in price over the (...) (17 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.parts)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Google Code branch

(...) Excellent! I'm still not ready to merge our versions, so I made my own Rev041 (still not published; too much cleaning to be done first...) First attempt crashed my PC after 13 seconds of parsing, second attempt with all unnecessary processes (...) (13 years ago, 24-Sep-11, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Just 'cause...

(...) beyond the scope of what is wanted here. The gun shop is apparently not keeping very good records and the ATF is tasked with regulating the shop's negligence, neither is doing their respective jobs! I'm not clear on how or why Bushmaster (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Metroliner Dream

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:31:36 GMT Christopher Tracey <ctracey@wamalug.org> wrote concerning 'Re: Metroliner Dream': (...) try the following: KL: "Where do you keep your tiles?" You: "Oh, I just sent them all away for cleaning... should be back here (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Welcome Fellow Alliance OH Lego Fan!

A BIG LUGNET welcome to my fellow Alliance Lego fan I met tonight at WalMart as we were cleaning up the StarWars shelves! Hope you can find all the Pirate items you are looking for here! This is a great bunch of users... try the Pirates section (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Great. Of course my next job after finishing Castle, and cleaning up the Pirates, Wild West, and Adventurers lists with anything which has come along is to start on the 3200 or so messages in lugnet.trains which I haven't processed yet... Of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Meeting this weekend June 30th. Everyone ready!!!

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message news:GFLCAJ.E6M@lugnet.com... (...) [snip] (...) you (...) suggest (...) packaging (...) OK. Good idea. Also, we can see if Greg's background panels will work. Cleaning supplies are also a good (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo

(...) I've been working with my nephew to get a few (hundred) of these, and it ain't easy. He's cleaning out the supermarkets nearby, but the allotment they get is small. He figures it will take a couple more weeks just to come up with the number of (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: rtl 13...

(...) They're not his kids. Now on the other hand, watching Chris handle his own children will be a hoot. "Boutros-Boutros! You get cleaning your room now!" (...) Trust me, we do the same--we've helped sell a LOT of Mindstorms systems over the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: I hate MOCPages

(...) I like that idea-- it's always been an annoying bug in my mind that people will abuse the voting/reviewing right by simply cleaning out their cookies and voting/reviewing multiple times; hence boosting their favorite MOCs and (more (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Silly names (was: Re: Challenge - Build the rest of the shuttle?!)

(...) Nah, you've gotta be kidding! Those must be pseudonyms, not real names. BTW, in my student dormitory (where I used to live), one of the doors was used only as a place to keep brooms and buckets and so on, with a sign on it to keep track of (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Warthog Anyone?

(...) The new pics are much better. Although it looked bigger without Overkill. Love the gun taken apart. That is too cool...like the mecha is cleaning it or something. Also the feet are well done. I like the technic pieces you used. Build well. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: LYB

(...) ====BAAAAHHHHHAAAAA WAAAA HAAA HAAA!!! No I kick in a liner so it doesn't get all over the sides. ====Khhmmppfff. They only require the ocasional exterior cleaning. Designed to help sort and play for as long as my Ubber-computer could (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: TYCO Calculator

(...) There's another TYCO Calculator at eBay now: (URL) like it needs a little cleaning though. (Sorry all non-Americans. US only! How I hate seeing that...) /Tore (23 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

  Re: Classic Space Flag

I have that part and it is a sticker-ed element. I have been going through my space sets as of late; cleaning the parts and replacing damaged/missing parts. The Classic Space has to be my favorite era of Lego (except of Star Wars of course, that's (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

cleaning
(score: 1.980)

More:  Next Page >>