  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1301 – 1320 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Do you separate old vs. new LEGO?

I don't, simply because most of my collection falls under the "new" category, if I think I know what Gary is talking about. ;) The only separation I do though is putting the Town Junior parts (I.E. Car bodies, those horrible arch things, etc.) into (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: a ? for gmltc members

Hi! Yeah sorry, I should really create a hole for the webserver to talk to the database on www.gmltc.org again. Maybe this weekend. I've pretty much come off of being a full time member but since everyone else I know who reads is out of town, I get (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: need help with lego direction!

(...) Don't forget about the S@H and their reissues of old sets like the Guarded Inn. And selling MOC's like Blacksmith Shop and bulk bricks and statues like Sopwith Camel and... and... :) Although I see your point I'm not focusing on the IMHO bad (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) I was just thinking .. the rumors about this year's trains are that they'll be remote controlled battery-powered units (probably so LEGO can use cheaper track without the metal conductors) .. those would fit the bill exactly. Bluetooth (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: two historic facades

(...) Somewhat unlikely. I have no sand red bricks and pretty much every tan brick I own is currently in the bank MOC. Indeed, I had a substantial outlay in HP sets, adventurers sets and lots and lots of bricklink orders to acquire sufficient tan (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Le Corbusier House in Stuttgart Weissenhof Estate form 1927

(URL) Hi all, some weeks ago I finished my model of the Le Corbusier House in Stuttgart Weissenhof Estate form 1927. Now the website is ready and pictures are available at brickshelf and mocpages: (URL) HoMa's World of Bricks> (URL) Brickshelf> (...) (17 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Long Span Suspension Bridge?

(...) I built one a couple of years ago that spans 128 studs, with two tracks. It's pretty minimal. I used double 1x16 technic bricks to support the deck, then combinations of technic bricks for the trusses. The deck is just strips of 2x16 plates (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Space stations?

Resurrecting an old thread ... (...) Jacob was referring to this port: <URL:(URL) Two big problems with my door design: the door sticks, and it needs a bunch of parts and there's no way to motorize or add an external HOG-activation knob. Has (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: For Immediate Release

Either TLG will sue you for this or they will steel the idea. Quite cute. ;-) Robert M. Dye wrote in message <364BC070.3D11@writeme.com>... :Hey, LEGO fans...you asked for it...now you get it! : :You wanted a greater selection of colors - green, (...) (26 years ago, 22-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Who has the most Lego?

(...) What!!! Larry has more than me!!!!! :-) Actually I have about 650,000 about now. I quit buying bulk, and have been buying some rare and scarce stuff. Here's a few quirky insights into my collecting addiction: Classic style Windows & Doors: (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Gonk?

On Mon, 31 May 1999 16:45:59 GMT, Todd Lehman uttered the following profundities... (...) I remember I had an action figure of that one! I would have thought something similar, but it would need to be two bricks high, 3-studs-wide. And if you still (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

(...) Year, IVAR is great! 75% of my Lego collection is resting in IVAR shelves, the rest in wooden ("MOPPE") and "CURVER" compatible boxes. But to get back on my topic: I think IVAR has a similar quality lack than Lego® bricks have. My old shelves (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Pods are good! (caution: longish)

For me it was not a MOC or Lugnet that pulled me out from the "dark" ages, but that I could hide behind the Minstorm set and say to my friends that I was "programing" (most of my friends are computer-nerds :) But when starting to make my own robots (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: What is a set, philosophically

(...) I always have fun when I buy a set from EBAY. Many times the seller isn't LEGO knowledgeable, and they may have assembled a set. I recently won a few auctions where the sets were 1970's sets. Among them I sometimes find Cellulose Acetate (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Joakim, Thanks, but there are a lot of very knowledgeable people out there who know a lot about Lego! I just happen to have the biggest mouth! ;-) I believe you are talking about the Cadmium found in red and yellow Lego color pigments. This (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Big Box of Classic Space, Yellow Castle, and Misc.

Please email with *any* questions of contents linc@bulkley.net (URL) is My Big Box of Childhood Lego. I have no instructions, or boxes for the sets. The majority of pieces are Classic Space, mixed in are some unknown older sets. I believe everything (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Question about making sculptures

Ello NG I'm a 13 years old boy, who wanna make lego sculptures, but i have 2 questions before i spend my money buying bricks: 1. Is there any guides how to make Legosculptures, or should i just try and then, maybe, be better with the time? 2. Is it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: translation please...

Here's my version from learning German in school 15 years ago: For most Lego bricks may be play stuff - for programmer Eric Harshbarger they're: The 29-year old American is probably the only Lego amateur craftsman in the world, who makes money from (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  RE: LDraw History - here's one for the old timers in the group....

Wow this is long... (...) In late 1996 or early 1997, I asked James if he wanted to collaborate with me on a tutorial for a ThinkQuest entry. Turned out he was ineligible since he was 25 years old. He mentioned "Tim" as a possible partner, but I had (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

  Re: Grüße von Kanada

G'Day Finally got to visit the store Fantasia, it is not bad, good selection of common parts, some Technic, lots and lots of old blue and grey rail. And it is walking distance from my grandmother's place! Alot of the bricks are very, very dirty, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.de.be.ber)

old, bricks
(score: 3.023)

More:  Next Page >>