  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Instructions for tall CCC Wall

Peter Guenther and some other MichLUG members got to talking and decided that we needed some castle walls for our medieval villages. However, the standard calls for walls that are only 8 bricks tall and this was just too short. Peter whipped up some (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.inst, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX) !!

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: FS 6575 Polar Base (2)

(...) I am also willing to part these sets up as listed below: (this is a listing of 1 set, I have 2) 6 gray wall pieces (with glass) = $12 4 16x16 white baseplates = $8 6 figs and gear (no black hood) = $8 11? Blue wall slopes = $5 4 concave gray (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: IR collision avoidance

(...) I'm sending this to other members of our robotics team because we JUST mastered wall-hugging IR this week. They may have other things to add. (...) Here's the pseudo code: Start Any bumpers hit? YES - Execute the back up, turn 90 degrees left (...) (28 years ago, 23-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Is there such a thing as a 2x5x6 tan wood wall?

Hey, I'm wondering if there is any such thing as a tan 2x5x6 wood wall. Something like (URL) except in tan. I want to do smoe outer walls in tan, not white or black. Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Corner Tower for Modular Wall System

Troy, Nice tower! Looks very solid indeed. Are you planning on building every tower exactly the same, or will they vary slightly? I think I would personally go for a tower that juts out a little more from the wall, to offer flanking fire along the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: too quiet.. so a survey...

(...) I was 3 or 4 when I got my first FAB set. The set was #3635 Bonnie Bunny's Camper. (URL) was either '81 or '82. (...) I am mainly interested in Fabuland as a theme. (...) Wall pieces & Bikes. The wall pieces look beautiful & allow you to build (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.fabuland)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: ir-transmitter

I also have AOL cd wall paper and for awhile even had an AOL CDROM coffee table. Ahh..the wonders of duct tape. (...) (27 years ago, 26-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  charger

I have an old 'wall wart' lying around. It has a rating of (12 vdc 1 amp output). i was wondering if i can use it on the handy board. the specs i read about the handy board call for a 12v 500mAmp output. any response would be appreciated. FRED (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Stickers - Problems

(...) Wall Wart, That one took me a second to figure out. Then I laughed. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: One more town wall

Joachim Probst wrote in message .. . (...) It's great! I love your towers. This is the size that I originally was looking for, but somehow it got out of hand. And I just realized that I either need to make the whole thing taller or I'm going to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Early Castle Wall Components Musings...

(...) You wouldn't have any of those grille helmets that you would be willing to sell, would you? (Please!) -Marc (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  New Part: 30246 Castle Wall 3 x 4 x 6

Hello, I found this part the other night and couldn't resist the urge to model it, so here it is... Any corrections to the part name, any keywords, or other information would be appreciated. Paul See a picture here; (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) Hey, Todd, I'd like to nominate this site for the Cool Lego Site of the Week. Franklin (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Help placing some castle wall elements.

(...) Well Ray, your surprise is that these are NOT Castle system elements. They were available in the Pirates , Soldiers and Imperial Guards systems, arguably the best series ever attempted by LEGO. Search the set database for years 1989 through (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: 6 sided concaved wall building

sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ... (...) Hey, it's very nice to see where some of my stuff goes to! Very cute building, Sheree! Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) store: (URL) auctions: (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.fabuland)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  mirror mirror on the wall, who's the stubbornest of them all?

(...) Touché indeed. But before you celebrate too much, I submit Jon was talking about himself when he made the statement... :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: mirror mirror on the wall, who's the stubbornest of them all?

(...) Not really. And not you particularly either, although perhaps others know better than I... :-) It was meant as a reminder to us all that we should examine our positions and conclusions carefully. Name-slogging probably doesn't help. But it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) Wall wart? Is that your pet name for the 9V transformer? :-) (...) AFAIK I'm the electronics guy - I actually should be doing some soldering right now instead of typing this. I could modify any excess controllers for slower speed. SRC (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

(...) Great job!! Very impressive. Boy, when you go ancient - you go big! I guess it's all down hill from there. What happened, not enough bricks to do the whole thing? ;~) Bill (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

  Re: Asian Monuments - The Great Wall of China

In lugnet.build.arch, Kung-Khoon Quah writes: . (...) Wow, excellent, yang terbaik, bukan main, lah. Did you have to disassemble your Japanese Castles to have enough rock slopes? That would be a shame. What's next? Angkor Wat? Cheers, Tom Napolitano (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.824)

More:  Next Page >>