 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1167
Re: One more town wall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:53:38 GMT

Joachim Probst wrote in message ..
.
I'm working on a very similar project. One more for the
castle-missing-people. It's a little bit smaller (until now) but I think
it's worth to be seen. So I included the model in this news:

It's great!  I love your towers.  This is the size that I originally was
looking for, but somehow it got out of hand.  And I just realized that I
either need to make the whole thing taller or I'm going to have the roofs of
some houses visible above the walls.  I don't necessarily think that this
will be a bad thing, but it's something that I'm going to have to think
about.

I already completed the ... aehm (where the hell is the dictionary...) ...
well the place people are burried and a horse of normal bricks, that should
be compatible with the lego-one-part-horses. I will send the horse in the
next news.

See?  I hadn't thought about a cemetary.  Livery stable, apothecary,
farrier, cooper, greengrocer, several churches, "seamstresses", smithy, inn,
tavern, barracks, houses, I thought of, but I forgot the cemetary.

Good work!

Brian (bbq) Sauls