  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2301 – 2320 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Not really - just odd. ;-) (...) I just tried in my kitchen scale. 8 pieces weighted close to 40g, so the generic part should weight around 5g. The margin is rather high, I'd say around one gram. I'm sorry I cannot provide you with the weight (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) Quite so. In fact, it is one of the few pre-assembled parts from LEGO that I see as "advantage only". Even when shipping! (...) I like the latter! :-P Do you have any idea so far if you will be focusing more on the "civilian" or "military" (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Castle Wall Piece Weight

(...) It sounds like a good idea to start. Go for it! Tips: use a lot of arches, to give ceilings the "hole" look. And maybe an innocent construction above to divert attentions, who knows?... (...) I'm not *that* older... but I remember the time I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Ant pheromones

"Steve Hassenplug" <hassenplug@mail.com> wrote in message news:20020701181335....ail.com... (...) 'wall' around the edge, to keep your robot inside. (...) or a test sumo ring. (...) funny. (URL) me if you want more info. cheers, albert (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: White wall?

(...) I'd guess they're from this set: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: White wall?

I guess this is a European blowout of 3414 then? Because if it were in the US, I'd buy a gross or so for the parts at $1 each! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Wall wart for RCX 1.0

Or if you want the exact one from lego: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: CCC wall piece instructions

Hi Lenny, These instructions look great! Even if many of us dont need them :) I'm sure Jake would like them posted to BIP too. I also think that switching to Troy's design was a good idea. Ben (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: CCC-style wall with modern accoutrements

(...) deeplinks. See (URL) (which is also in the FAQ group as this is a common question) I look forward to seeing your work after moderation. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Wall Construction and Final Confrontation at the Cracks of Doom

(...) The "Precious" ... They stole from us... "Precious" Nicely done, the cut of his hand... the ring from half a key, brillient scene and you made quite a brillient work. Though in my opinion Tolkin should have ended the fight between Gollom and (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Castle wall idea - using 3 x 3 x 6 Corners

Hi Jeff, I like this. It is huge and seems to fit together. I like the contrast between the dark grey walls and light grey towers. The "wavy" walls give it an interesting effect. In response to what these other people have been saying about how (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Wall Decoration For Baby Room

My wife and I were blessed with a (URL) baby daughter> last month, and I built this for her room: (URL) LUGNET page>> Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.people.parents, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Microscale Great Wall of China built for Hong Kong documentary

I think the scale is far, far too small for the 1x3 arches to be used for that!! But more importantly, very impressive model. I love the landscaping. -Josh (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Microscale Great Wall of China built for Hong Kong documentary

Great landscaping, and mottling. The colour balance is great, especially for something so small! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Microscale Great Wall of China built for Hong Kong documentary

(...) Thanks! I'd been itching to do a model with some nice fluid curves for some time now, and this was the perfect opportunity. I really wanted to add more gentle contouring with plates, as well as some mottling with varied shades of green and (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Microscale Great Wall of China built for Hong Kong documentary

People in this community have had the opportunity to do many cool things over the years, but this has got to rank near the top. Congratulations on the moc and the experience. -Keith (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Hinge wall alignment

(...) Note that this technique is used in the nose of the UCS X-wing over a length of 28 studs: [LEGOSet 7191] ROSCO (18 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Hinge wall alignment

(...) Indeed. Wider bricks/plates do result in a correspondingly larger gap though. ROSCO (18 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Re: Great Wall of China

(...) The dimishing size for the depth effect is great! Photograph this one outside against a sunny sky, and you'd have some really nice wallpaper images. David (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.825)

  Globalism: a good idea until...

"Wall Street to ship research jobs to India" (URL) Street research analysts have suffered rounds of layoffs, big pay cuts, and accusations that they routinely lied to the investing public. Now there's a new worry -- that their jobs are being shipped (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

wall
(score: 1.825)

More:  Next Page >>