 General / 38031
Re: White wall?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:12:53 GMT

I guess this is a European blowout of 3414 then?

Because if it were in the US, I'd buy a gross or so for the parts at $1 each!

Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.general, Simon Gammon writes:
Can anyone tell me of any set(s) that have a bunch of these:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=3754
It is the "Brick 1 x 6 x 5" and I have about a dozen of them in white. I
also have a couple of the little brother, the 1 x 3 x 5, also in white.
Any pointers much appreciated. (Peeron / Jessiman / Vattima list none of
these in white.)

I'd guess they're from this set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6332

The soccer set 3414 (selling for only 1$ lately) has a single wall unit.

Arne, Copenhagen

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/