  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 21 – 40 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

brick, dimension, wall
(score: 5.012)

  (canceled)

brick, dimension, wall
(score: 5.012)

  (canceled)

brick, dimension, wall
(score: 5.012)

  (canceled)

brick, dimension, wall
(score: 5.012)

  LDraw FAQ  [DAT]

LDraw FAQ 0) About this FAQ The questions and answers in this FAQ is mainly summaries of communication in the discussion group lugnet.cad.dev. 0a) Table of contents * 0) About this FAQ: + a) Table of contents + b) Locations of the FAQ + c) Useful (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

brick, dimension, wall
(score: 5.012)

  Re: New Use of 1x1 plate w/clip light?

Way back when, I discovered this use for these parts after I'd accidentally broken a few. Even as I kid, I was too perfectionist to intentionally break my toys. Consequently I never had enough to do much with. A few years later, Tyco block sets had (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.build)

brick, dimension
(score: 4.227)

  Re: Ideas for partbin group sorting

(...) Hi, I can suggest that using subcategories to filter out parts could be the right way, even if you can first display all parts of a specified category, and let the user refine the search by filtering on subcategories. You may also consider (...) (13 years ago, 16-Jun-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brick, dimension
(score: 4.226)

  Re: just another brick in the wall

(...) Guido, non rattristarti! Il fatto e' che qualcuno lavora... :))))) Scherzo, ovviamente! Io scarico i messaggi la sera quando torno a casa, e tendenzialmente rispondo in uno-due giorni. Ciao, Antonio (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

brick, wall
(score: 4.205)

  RE: Detecting tilt with an Accelerometer.

(...) Steve, The accelerometer is actually a micromachined beam. Think of a miniature version of your arm holding a 5 lb brick. Your measurement axis is rotation about the shoulder joint. Whether or not you or the brick are moving, the brick is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, measurement
(score: 4.203)

  Re: Blue Bear (Frame Tech)

(...) -Snip- (...) -Snip- Hello Marco, when I completed the main body components I took some pictures before I started to cover up the frame work. So you are/he/she/they/mini-fig is are in luck! I even optimized the photos and they are all around or (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

brick, dimension
(score: 4.198)

  Another brick in the wall...

I just got some cheap purple buckets, and I want to make some scenery for smoe of my models. The problem is, I don't have many doors or windows (just the ones that come with set 5571, Huge Freaking Truck). Also, by now I've used most of my slopes, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 4.197)

  just another brick in the wall

ragazzi... Oggi è stata veramente triste senza nemmeno un post in loc.it C'è di che sentirsi come un povero mattoncino rosso solo solo... inutile... (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

brick, wall
(score: 4.197)

  Re: just another brick in the wall

(...) Il problema vero è che io posto mentre lavoro. Tutti pensano che io non faccia niente, invece i momenti in cui scrivo d + sono quelli in cui sono + incasinato. Praticamente tengo una mano sul mio portatile e una sul server. In particolare ieri (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

brick, wall
(score: 4.197)

  Re: [Building FAQ] What are the dimensions and aspect ratios of LEGO(r) bricks?

Supplement to conversion I added in: Adam Howard <abhoward10@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FG4FGJ.9Fn@lugnet.com... (...) After taking some more samples I have decided I need to take a lot more. So far I've measured about 20 parts varying in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.faq)

brick, dimension
(score: 4.192)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick inventories

(...) This "wall format" is very beautiful but can only be used for one single store. We would need a different document for every shop (they could all be derived from one database of course). I also wonder if they would keep the elements always in (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 4.190)

  Re: Counting parts

(...) I think you should try to book Brick Floyd. I love the dark melody of "Just another brick in the wall". -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brick, wall
(score: 4.129)

  LUGNET Logo abuse on Ebay

An Ebay store that is using the LUGNET LOGO as their own: (URL) Mat (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

brick, wall
(score: 4.117)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) And (...) I have become too predictable, time to find a whole new me. Janey "Just another Red Brick in the wall" (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 4.117)

  FW: UCS T/I

-- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com (URL) in all I'm just another brick in the wall" ---...--- From: "Gary Blessing" <mugin@mosquitonet.com> To: "lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com" Subject: Re: UCS T/I Date: Mon, Jun 19, 2000, 2:10 AM ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 4.113)

  Re: New Ship: "Mosquito" Fighter/Bomber

Thanks Jeremy... Well that's about it... Thanks again! Mladen Pejic... Dad! Whatcha! Buy at Toys-R-Us for ME! All in all it's just another brick in the wall! - altered Pink Floyd song - (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 4.105)

More:  Next Page >>