  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1681 – 1700 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: .space Subtheme Guide

(...) A Galaxy Map or Starchart would be excellent and introduce a whole new dimension to the subthemes and Space category as a whole. Imagine finding out you live in the same system as 3vil or the Iron Reich for that matter! Scary stuff. Almost (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.986)

  Re: Moongrazer

(...) Thanks. Comic stories with MOCs are one of my favorite forms of lugnet entertainment, an added dimension to MOC building. I'd like to see them appear more often. They're very time consuming to do though (props, set, script, photography, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.986)

  LEGO new television show

-from newswire- LEGO® Company Announces Worldwide Merchandising Rights to CineGroupe's Groundbreaking New Television Property. ENFIELD, Conn., Oct. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The LEGO Company today announces a partnership with Canadian entertainment (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch) !

dimension
(score: 1.986)

  Re: Studless Truss Design?

(...) Tower Crane Boom is beam and pin only. (URL) uses multiple dimension connectors as it requires torsional stiffness. (URL) will need 'exotics' to connect dimensions. Thats how studless works best. The beams only have holes in one direction = (...) (16 years ago, 1-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: My handyboard does not run.....

Dear Mr. Gleason, I gave up to download pcode from my PC (Dell Dimension XPS133c), and I tried to connect the board to Macinctosh (LC475). Then, I could download pcode and the board run well. As Fred's suggestion, the problem was not your board but (...) (29 years ago, 21-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: December Legofest / McArthur Glen

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, dakershaw (<FJvDvC.MCA@lugnet.com>) wrote at 21:47:36 (...) No. It can be any square horizontal dimension up to 40x40, and any height. There must be continuous rows of bricks round the bottom and the top, and the top should be (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Win2K and IR Tower - WinME too?

(...) My settings (which DOES cause theIR tower LED to be driven: Dell Dimension bps: 9600 data bits: 8 Parity: none Stop bits: 1 Flow ctl: none (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: My Waah

(...) Check out this reference guide from Jeff Boen: (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto19 Robotics Contest Rules and Date Finalized

(...) Okay, so it just has to be 12" in one dimension then basically? Like fit between two parallel planes, 12" spacing? Looking forward to the contest! At my new work there is a guy who is interested in Mindstorms, I'm going to see if I can (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

A 180 degree oval turn of track fits perfectly with the shorter dimension of my old lab demo table, so I set up a long oval (to get the trains past the sink) and crashed some of my Lego trains together to demonstrate conservation of momentum and (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: How to Build a LEGO Geodesic Dome

(...) my regards to the builder! (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Geometry Pages

Go lok at my pages, which may be accessed thru: (URL) may find some of what you need there. It is also possible to build a circle out of 24 2x4 bricks with 24 2x2 bricks...Play with it, and you should figure it out. If not, drop me a note. Rob (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Has any built a Skipray Blastboat?

(...) Hi, You might look for it on this site: (URL) not shure if its there or not. Cheers Gary (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest

(...) Ok. You do know that it won't fill a 4x10 table in either dimension, right? James (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Draft of a new driver wheel

Hi all! In the past we have collected some demands we train heads have on driver wheels. These have been requested several times at TLC so far. Here comes the wishlist to make up a draft for a new driver wheel: 1.) technic axle center 2.) peg hole (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:jc7j7t43rf6fspi...4ax.com... (...) Did anyone see my earlier post in this thread? (URL) have DATs for a UCS style speeder bike made of 3 MTTs. Dan (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  help with ldraw

Hey y'all- I was just working on my LDraw when I experienced a problem. On the four small dimension windows, the up-down, left-right scrolls have vanished. Is there a way I can retrieve them? (I don't know what I did). (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Using stickers on LDraw models

(...) Lars should probably update L3P to not apply seams to objects that have any dimension less than or equal to the seam width. I added that feature to LDView at some point for just such a problem. I don't think a metacommand is appropriate when (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  The Adventures of Eddy and Jane

I have to say I didn't make them. But, if you enjoy LEGO and animation. The Adventures of Eddy and Jane The Absurdly Funny LEGO Animation. Website: (URL) There are 10 short episodes. #1: The Dimension Rift: Eddy and Jane want to explore the (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: New 2002 Belville Sets

(...) lol. I just assumed this was a *different* fairytale castle/kingdom. Or maybe it's in a parallel dimension, where kings live much longer than in our world. Notice the counterpart to the witch from the previous product line. Obviously, a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

More:  Next Page >>