  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Wizard's Tower/fortress

I have been busy this weekend building a wizard's fortress slash tower. It is not furnished yet and the pictures could be better, but I wanted to share it. Inside, against the back wall is a vortex that the wizards use to 'dimension gate' to other (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

dimension, wall
(score: 0.729)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) Why the sigh? It says JLUG is not for children and there are no rules. Fine. Now this part I don't get: "The JLUG is a group of Lego enthusiast that are not geographically centred but certainly work together through online communication. After (...) (18 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.729)

  Re: Whatever Happened to Time Twisters?

(...) Not sure if you mean this literally but the simple answer is that the theme was cancelled by LEGO (1997/8?). The general charge leveled at LEGO by many folks in these forums is probably true - the company "created" the theme as a way to make (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 0.729)

  Re: Rhino Armored Vehicles

Jim, (...) My bad - those are meant to be maps hanging on the wall, but if they look like "digital maps so to speak" that's cool too! (...) Something like that, yes! (...) I just took these: (URL) a very simple system, think of it as a tracked (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.military)

wall
(score: 0.729)

  BELKIN Announces Licensing Deal with The LEGO Group

BELKIN Announces Licensing Deal with The LEGO Group Belkin to Create New Line of Cases Inspired by the iconic LEGO® brick PLAYA VISTA, CA - February 11, 2013 - Belkin, creator of people-inspired consumer technology products, today announced a (...) (12 years ago, 11-Feb-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

brick
(score: 0.728)

  Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses

(...) Well, I've noticed that most trucks and busses have a slightly different type of hub on their front wheels. I'm not sure why, perhaps it has to do with steering. (Any die-hard truck guys out there know why?) The hub on rear wheels is usually (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

brick, wall
(score: 0.728)

  Re: The Unofficial LEGO Advanced Building Techniques Guide

(...) Oh yes, I didn't mean they look better, just that they're simpler. It just means I can do the British train mark 'L.M.S.' using only vertical plates, so I can fit it on a smaller engine than this one! (URL) It can look better if you make the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.728)

  Sr 3D Builder v. 0.8.3.18

Hi, I'm here again to announce the latest amazing new release of my application. Official web site: (URL) is a pair of videos to show what I'm talking about: (URL) lot of fixes and some major addiction are available. Here is a list of changes. (...) (12 years ago, 13-Feb-13, to lugnet.cad)

brick
(score: 0.728)

  Were you at our last Brickfete??

If so... please join our game of TAG... YOU'RE it! (URL) are also tagging the photo on facebook, if you want, its in the Brickfete group. While you are there, please "LIKE" our page too! (URL) Red Brick (12 years ago, 11-Feb-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

brick
(score: 0.728)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

Nice to see this thread coming back! I suggest a wall of around 13 brick height, including battlements. For example, a 3 brick high slope at the base on tope of which you can either have a 6 high wall section, or just build up with bricks. Top that (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 0.728)

  Re: Any experience with measuring rotations?

(...) Easy. A light sensor. Point the sensor at a disk that's shaded from white to black. I've used that to detect the distance a robot is from a wall (wall following), using just a black & a white dot (1x1) which are moved in front of the sensor. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

wall
(score: 0.728)

  Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses

(...) Actually, no, the windows are actually open holes... they're framed by 1x1 black bricks on the side, a 1x2 plate on the top, and a 1x2 tile on the bottom. If they look "solid" in the photos, its probably just the lighting. (...) Not yet. Right (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

brick, wall
(score: 0.728)

  Following Robot

Hello. I am trying to program a simple Jentoo-based robot ( (URL) ) to follow moving objects. However this is turning out to be much harder than expected. Here it what I want to do: 1) The robot monitors the ultrasonic sensor every second, checks if (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 0.728)

  obb at Family Day Fest

Our next event... is coming up FAMILY DAY WEEKEND! (URL) in typical Obb fashion we are doing an ad-hoc display. Bring what you want, and we will figure out how to work it in once we get there. I will bring our table clothes and our Brickfete (...) (12 years ago, 9-Feb-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

brick
(score: 0.728)

  Re: LEGO Set Variations....

One of my favorite LEGO sets of all time was the 1956-65 Esso Service Station. This set was produced in Denmark, Norway and Sweden from 1956-58 using the 1310 set number, before switching to the 310 set number in 1958. It started production in other (...) (12 years ago, 27-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

brick
(score: 0.727)

  Mechanical obstacle avoider 2

Here is another 100% mechanical "obstacle-avoiding rover". Like my previous attempt at: (URL) has only one motor and no electronics. This one is based on a simpler principle. The left and right sides operate independently - on each side the wheel (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

wall
(score: 0.727)

  Re: Proposed Mini Alterations

Solo's legs are blue,with a special printing of a low hung holster&blaster! Luke's legs are white! -- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com (URL) in all I'm just another brick in the wall" (URL) a member of U.S.S. Sol Star Trek Club Club site: (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 0.727)

  Re: Wall Sections for Walled City - was Re: BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

(...) We'll stick to a rectangular shape, unless the town layout starts expanding in odd ways. Anything else would get too difficult to coordinate, IMO. Also, I'd like to focus more on the town itself that the walls, which is one reason I think (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 0.727)

  Re: Arguing about nature, Nature, and ethics

In response to "Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> in message news:G5vpnz.Fr8@lugnet.com... Kevin, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get to all of your posts. You are raising some good issues that I'd like to attempt to tackle. By the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension, wall
(score: 0.727)

  Re: Proposed Assembly Line Project

(...) Hahaha :) The advantages of using the monorail track are that it's very, very rigid laterally (like, it can really press into it without it deflecting at all) and simple to construct. It's a wide, flat surface... the 4.5 V rails I fear will (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.727)

More:  Next Page >>