  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rover Programming

(...) So how do you remember what you've already explored? I think you *need* three states if you want your robot to curiously explore it's environment without continually re-exploring areas that it's already visited but which proved to be empty. If (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, wall
(score: 0.734)

  Re: Attn: Ralph Döring

Try posting this on rec.toys.lego if you don't get a responce here! -- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com (URL) in all I'm just another brick in the wall" Also a member of U.S.S. Sol Star Trek Club Club site: www.mosquitonet.com/~betazoid (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 0.734)

  The LEGO Movie Reveals Title Logo, Cool New Contest

The LEGO Movie Reveals Title Logo, Cool New Contest We're only about a quarter of the way done with 2013, but looking forward to next year, The Lego Movie should be on everybody's radar. In addition to being directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, (...) (12 years ago, 22-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

brick
(score: 0.733)

  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

Anyone know if it will posibly visit Alaska? I seriously don't think it will,but there's no harm in asking! -- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com (URL) in all I'm just another brick in the wall" Also a member of U.S.S. Sol Star Trek Club (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 0.733)

  Re: Bryce Piece Library

I already have quite a few pieces setup for Bryce. The parts were converted to .obj, textured and imported into Bryce. I currently have loaded only the 1x2 Tile on my website (geometries.tripod.c..._lego.html ). I can load the others if it will (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

brick, wall
(score: 0.733)

  Ontario Brick Builders Classic Space Layout

The OBB CSL has been at 13 shows! Well, 13 shows where pics were taken. Well, 13 shows where I took pics. I know of at least one St. Jacobs display where I didn't get any good pics, so that's at least 14 OBB CSL shows! Anyway, I've put a pic of each (...) (12 years ago, 12-Mar-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space)

brick
(score: 0.733)

  Re: TachoSpeed.nqc

(...) That's exactly what I'm trying to achieve. I hadn't actually written out any pseudo code, but it is (almost)exactly the way I had thought it through in my head. My main problem is that I think up what I'd like to do and then have to scour the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 0.733)

  Expansion is child's play for LEGO in Kladno

Expansion is child's play for LEGO in Kladno Danish industry giant is building new facilities in the Czech Republic March 20, 2013 By Daniel Bardsley Even from the outside, the LEGO plant in Kladno looks different from the average industrial (...) (12 years ago, 24-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

brick
(score: 0.732)

  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

---...--- (...) As far as I know, it was black in the original movies,the comics and most of the replicas on the net, -- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com (URL) in all I'm just another brick in the wall" Also a member of U.S.S. Sol Star (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 0.732)

  Galidor, for good or bad

Lego.com now has a page for Galidor and they are updating it apparently in a lead up to the Toy Fair. They started with the large picture of character silhouettes that we saw in a winter catalogue and day by day they seem to be filling them in. So (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002)

brick, dimension
(score: 0.732)

  Site update

Hello everyone, I updated and reworked my star wars lego site last night, its the first link in my signature. I will be adding new ships over the next week so keep checking back! and please: Let Me Know What You Think!! -- (Gary E. Blessing)-- (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 0.732)

  Re: Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets

(...) Not only that, but if my eyes don't deceive me, that same set looks like it has technic bricks at the base of the walls, one plate from the bottom, which makes it appear they might be designed to be compatible with the mid-1980's grey-wall (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Hinge wall alignment

(...) :-) scheep...? schafe! (or "schapen" in my native language) (...) That is a pretty good idea, does someone know any example of someone using this already? With friendly greetings, M, Moolhuysen. (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Hinge wall alignment

(...) In lugnet.build.schleim, Ross Crawford answered: (...) ...that can be filled adequately by tiles or plates + tiles attached snotwise. (Oops, I just realised I've put this thread back on-topic, because up until now the discussion was most about (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.731)

  Re: LEGO cuts the price of the RCX Brick

(...) Hallelujah! (...) A couple questions for someone with a multimeter: Does the 1.0 power adapter output a clean 9v DC? Or does it overcompensate -- at, say, 9.3v -- like other cheap wall adapters? Does the voltage drop by more than 1% while (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

brick, wall
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Yet another Train Show

(...) Absolutely!!! Here are the directions to the show: 2501 Wall ave. Ogden, Utah Here are the show hours: Friday: 5 pm to 9 pm, Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm. Let me know if you are able to attend. I would like to watch for you. (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Hinge wall alignment

(...) -snip- I shall have to build a flock just to try this for myself! Cheers! Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.731)

  BSG Viper MkII MOC (Updated with pictures!)

Thanks for the kind words regarding this MOC. All my bricklink orders have come in and I have updated my brickshelf gallery with photos of the real thing. (URL) click the pic when moderated I used my UCS X-wing "scala flower pots" for engines rather (...) (12 years ago, 8-Mar-13, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brick
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Hinge wall alignment

(...) This is very cool! It seems obvious now you've highlighted it, but I could never have spotted it. (I can't wait to use it in practice!) Thanks for sharing! Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

wall
(score: 0.731)

  Re: LEGO cuts the price of the RCX Brick

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> schreef in bericht news:GxptxE.CA5@lugnet.com... (...) overcompensate -- (...) If the LEGO US 110v adapter is similair to the Europe 220v adapter in terms of output : it outputs around 9.2-11.4v AC (note the AC, DC (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

brick, wall
(score: 0.731)

More:  Next Page >>