  Search Results: brasso
 Results 301 – 320 of 349.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

!Warning the following post contains graphical description of the mutilation of hundreds of Lego parts! My wife was working on some shelves, and she decided to spray paint them. The wind was blowing a gentle breeze through the windows ... the paint (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.710)

  Re: New gray track doesn't match

(...) I little Brasso on those rails will shine them right up ;) jt (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 0.709)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) there are 6 of ‘em right?!? Lt. Blue Blue Red Sand/drk. Red Green Purple Is this correct? Man, do these ever contrast with my overall army. This is far too fantasy, and not the decent kind of realist-fantasy, but the goofy ‘Barney-version’ of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.707)

  Re: Removing print with Brasso

(...) I've just started using brasso too and I use a dry cloth to scrub the printings off. I've seen no scratches or blur in my transparent parts and I don't do lightly on the scrubbing. My suggestion is to use a soft cloth, something that can't (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.707)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Fightin Phil

(...) I honestly was going to respond to this this afternoon. With the end of a term and the new begun, work has been mildly insane. I'm glad things I have built can influence someone—particularly someone who's had a great impact on my building. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.706)

  Re: The Brain-Trusts newest weapon.

(...) Glad you like it, I forgot to put a PLMKWYT in the original message, but I do like to hear what people think, positive or otherwise. BRASSO? BRASSO? We don't need no stinking brasso! I'm not sure which slopes you are referring to, but they are (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.705)

  Landing at the PDX Flyin in February...

Hi all, Before Spirit landed on Mars, there was Sojourner. Before Sojourner, there was: (URL) Viking, which landed in 1976. More pics (URL) here> after moderation...and more pics after I brasso the back of the radar dish:)! PLMKWYT! Joe Meno .space (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

brasso
(score: 0.705)

  New MOC: 1:18 scale BMW M5 Sedan

Ever since winning a pen at Brickswest two years ago, I've wanted to use the round segments in a MOC. Last semester, I finally got around to Brasso-ing off the letters. I also found a bunch of pictures of BMWs, the perfect car for a bunch of round (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

brasso
(score: 0.705)

  Removing print with Brasso

The topic has come up a few times and I've used the technique myself with great success. I recently bought a bunch of the NBA sets that were massively discounted. Along with the brick and plate, I found myself with piles of parts I would be hard (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.703)

  Re: Mirage

(...) I can't believe you brasso-ed a att. The ship is great though. Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.702)

  Re: Argent Supra

That is a whole lot of lime there Paul! What a cool looking ship. I especially like the integration of the Technic panels and the 2x4 wedge plates that make up the front of the engines. If I had one ever so slight negative comment, it would be to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 0.702)

  Re: Argent Supra

Hey Paul! Very impressive design and excellent presentation (please tell me you’ll save that landing bay for future MOCs!). You definitely are the king of the 3 X 12 slopes. I’m still struggled with what to do with the 4 I have. Those engines are (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.702)

  Re: Argent Supra

(...) That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the pics on Brickshelf. (...) I like it, but... I think the printed slopes make it a little too busy. I think the design would look more cohesive if some of the slopes were Brassoed. For starters, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.702)

  Starhawk Space Racer

Greetings! I had posted a teaser of this model several weeks ago. I enjoyed whooshing it around the apartment while I waited on some plain white 3 x 12 slopes from Bricklink to complete it (I didn't want to Brasso my only pair of JSF slopes). (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space) !

brasso
(score: 0.701)

  Tried Brass, like Nevr-Dull much better!

It comes in a big dark blue can is basically a giant beige cotton ball soaked in a solution. It's easier to use and works faster, IMO. Dave Besides, Brasso gives me Army flashbacks! Brrrr! "Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.701)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) That's easy to make: - Rub off the 2 of 2.0 with brasso - Carefully draw a 3 there ;-> Jürgen (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.699)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) Only for the Brasso-inclined, in (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 0.699)

  Re: Crimson Skies MOC: Berserker

(...) Thanks dude! (...) I actually hesitated to put that on because at the time (1937 or so) there weren't really any guns like that used. It was sort of a dead period between the gatling guns of the post-civil war era and the vulcan miniguns of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.699)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) ANOTHER new color? So much for (URL) controlling the palette>. What a crock. (...) The new sets have some interesting faces, and the helmet on the (URL) shadow knight> is very cool. Also, the (URL) green armor> is nice. I like the shape of the (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.693)

  Re: PCS patrolship

(...) That's why the good Lord gave us Brasso! (...) Neat ship. It looks more like a submarine than a spaceship - kind of like one of those weird deep-sea fish (that's a compliment!). Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brasso
(score: 0.692)

More:  Next Page >>