  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 941 – 960 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Space Port and Research Building MOC

This is the new space port in my city. It includes a 13 story glass office building in which to perform space research. (URL) main site is here: (URL) appreciate any comments Brad (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: My new Aquazone building - Mayor's Villa

John Matthews <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:G0LB5t.DE@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the compliments. Actually, as I was telling Bram, one reason I'm building in Aquazone lately is that I only have room for a part of my LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Free-Form Camera Positioning with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY

Yes - It would be great to have a camera file. We would need a "lookat" file as well. Thanks again Michael for such an excellent piece of software. I have to say that (besides LEGO), its one of the best toys I've ever had! Brad Michael Lachmann (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Red Baron and Legendary BSB at TRU

(...) They are that price now. I bought a BSB today for $100, the RB was already sold at my store. However, if you miss out on that one, more are coming and the restocking should be around the school holidays when the new catalog is out. -Brad (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: The launch of my alternates page

Pretty neat! I've had some trouble using parts from that set, with the exception of the long antenna. That part seems to find its way into almost every single one of my aquazone buildings! I also use the engines as fancy columns. I've never managed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Quetzalcoatl the feathered Serpent

That looks fantastic! It looks even better in person. Bryce, I hope you can bring this to the next meeting and show it off for some of the out-of-towners. If you want, I can hold it for you while you are at LL. I'm doing the same fo Dan. Brad Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 10020 and 10039

(...) The prices are available today, yet the catalog sale offically starts tomorrow. Nevertheless, I managed to get 21 BFF, 1 SC and 1 BB set for $30AUD a piece before I was told politely 'no more' until Friday. Also, 20% off non-sale LEGO and the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Y-Wing is half price in Kmart

(...) Every year Kmart, Myer, Target and TRU do this. They will sell a new set (usually a reissue, 10xxx or high-end set) at full retail for a month or two then have a half price sale. Fingers crossed for 8421 at Christmas this year at Kmart. -Brad (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

I have redone my Romanesque castle in a Gothic Rayonette style. You can see it in the second picture on this page: (URL) main site is at: (URL) me know what you think! Brad (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Marine Research Institute

(...) a (...) I used the aquazone yellow 2x2x2.3? hex column pieces that have a 2x4 set of studs on the side. I used 4 of these. There were 2 in the front of the "bay" window, and one at each edge. Surprisingly enough, the structure was quite (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: My Pathetic Little Website...

Your stuff is really fantastic! Its good to see some other folks creating buildings instead of some sort of plane, car or similar transport. What did you use for the clear pieces in the "Blue Spire?" You should try posting to lugnet.build.arch as (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  25+ people!!!

Here is the final info on people that are going to be at the meeting tomorrow: If anyone loses directions or anything like that, then you can call me at 949-859-8024 Wow! This is going to be our biggest gathering by far! Here is an update on the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Mining Research Base

This is a mining research base. Although it is based in my Aquazone city, it would fit in quite comfortably in a space environment. (URL) I didn't plan it that way, it seems to have a bit of a Star Wars look to it. Comments are appreciated, Brad (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Small spaceship - My wife's first MOC

Normally, my wife is a NLSO ( Non-LEGO significant other). However, lately, she's been gaining interest in LEGO building. Here is her first MOC: (URL) feedback would be appreciated. (Heh, heh - if she gets more into LEGO building, then I can buy (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Baroque Villa

This is a Baroque villa based on Villa Amerika, in Prague (1720). I'm afraid that not all of the ornamentation comes through in the LEGO version. It looks a bit more neo-classical rather than baroque. (URL) posting the model on (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 6002 halfpart FINAL version (hopefully for real this time)

Hi Mark, That looks great! Also, I'm really happy with your revised 2572. I'm building a Paradisa cathedral with the new parts. Thanks a lot! P.S. Any chance of getting the 6060.dat ( 1x6x3 & 1/3 half-arch) modified so that it matches the new 2572 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Blue tubs @ $39.99 + 8466

(...) I wasn't going to walk into Kmart but I saw this sad little stand out the front with about 5 blue tubs on it, so I checked it out. Sure enough, $39.99 on the ticket (shelf tag). They also had those useless little 1 piece racer sets for about (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 10020 and 10039

(...) If this proves to be correct when I camp outside my local GB tomorrow, the GB/8455 offer ((URL)) will be extended to you. So you will receive a free 10020 SC AND 10039 BFF courtesy of Technic Wreckers ((URL)). -Brad (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  I'll post some more pictures of the Aquazone Cathedral

There seems to be a lot of interest in the Cathedral and there have been some requests for additional features. I have almost an entire roll of pictures that I can post. I'll choose 3 or 4 more of the best ones and post them in a week or two. Brad (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Train Station Project: Prelim Photos

WOW! Even in its early stages, that is the coolest train station I've seen in a long time! I've always wanted to do a station with a big, arched roof like that, but I never got around to it. Your train looks great as well! Do you have more shots of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>