 Local / Australia / 8622
Re: Blue tubs @ $39.99 + 8466
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 06:58:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Linsley writes:
On the ticket it reads 'As Advertised', but I never received the pamphlet.
Anyway, they are finally back to the RRP of $20US.

By ticket are you referring to the shelf tag?   I haven't seen any Lego
advertised at Kmart over the past few weeks, and as far as I am aware I
haven't missed any of the catalogues.   Thanks for letting us know!

I wasn't going to walk into Kmart but I saw this sad little stand out the
front with about 5 blue tubs on it, so I checked it out. Sure enough, $39.99
on the ticket (shelf tag). They also had those useless little 1 piece racer
sets for about $2.99.

-Brad