  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 901 – 920 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hi, I'm New!

(...) hey i'm only 15 from iowa. im also a post-only guy. glad to hear from u guys because i was beginning to think this place was only full of adults. im looking forward to seeing your mocs. happy building:) brad (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  LEGO S@H cheap shipping

A few more stats for the curious, Order placed = 4/5th (I think) Confirmation email = 7th Oct Ship notification = 12th Oct Delivered = 21st Oct Packing may have seen a slight delay, as they ran out of 5292's. Only got 41 :( -Brad (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Sunday sydney Meet & National Fest Preplanning

(...) Rang Big W, Toyland and Unlimited Games (who don't sell LEGO) and all said no. I have a feeling its Toyland, as I get the feeling the person on the other end didn't put too much effort into looking. -Brad (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Christmas Shopping

Kmart finds, 100xx Cloud City $75AU 8455 Back Hoe $45AU (yes, the big pneumatic set) 100xx UCS Snowspeeder $134AU The largest KK2 set (castle), around $75-80AU and as already mentioned, the awesome 8436 red truck for $74.50AU, and tons of them :) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: M:Tron Security Headquarters (MOC)

----- Original Message ----- From: lawrence wilkes <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> (...) Yep - I saw your station. It is the best LEGO station I've seen! Just imagine how much it would have cost without bulk ordering? What if you had to buy tons (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: 7-Eleven and Starbucks

Hey, Those are really great! I've been shifting to ever larger buildings lately in an attempt to get something really cool, but I'm amazed at how many smaller buildings have come out lately of such fine quality. Hmmm - Maybe bigger isn't necessarily (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Update on next LUGOLA meeting - Saturday September 7th

Hi all, This is a reminder/update about the LUGOLA meeting next weekend! Where: Our house in Mission Viejo, CA (Southern Orange County) - see below for directions When: September 7th 11-4 So far, the following people are confirmed: Brad, Shelly, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: S@H items at retail in aus?

If I remember correctly, the Sopwith was the (or one of the) first 'exclusive' sets to S@H. I'm guessing that once they have exhausted their popularity at S@H, they will allow retail chains to profit from them. -Brad (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Bionicle 8550 - 8555 + Ep2 Technic

Bionicle 8550 - 8555 @ Woolworths for $1.98AU (my local had them at the express lane). 8010 (Darth Vadar) @ BigW for $50AU. 8011 (Jango Fett) @ Big W for $40AU. 8011 (Jango Fett) @ Kmart for $40AU. 8012 (Super Battle Driod) @ Kmart for $50AU. -Brad (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC)

This is another cathedral of mine based on an LDRAW model from some years back. I hope you like it: (URL) BrickTopia Page: (URL) are Appreciated, Brad (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: LDRAW Office Building

Thanks, I have to admit that I got that idea from someone else who used it on their trains stations. Does anyone know if LEGO actually makes those gears in tan? I know I've seen gears in odd colors on some of the throw-bots. Brad Mark Sandlin (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Problem with adding parts to large model

Great - Thanks Michael! I just want to say again how much fun I have with your program. I've gotten more good out of MLCAD than I have out of any other computer software I've ever had! Keep up the great work! Brad Michael Lachmann (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Have you ever eaten in a tree house?

Dan Simonson <chefcooks@home.com> wrote in message news:GF01n2.FF9@lugnet.com... (...) had (...) your (...) of evolved that way. A little bit of dissonance sometimes spices things up a bit! Thanks for your compliments on the city. Brad (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Red Baron and Legendary BSB at TRU

(...) 3 different stores, 3 different answers. 1) For school holiday catalog. 2) Mid-late August. 3) Not getting anymore. I will be checking a few times a week till I see them, and will post again when I spot them. -Brad (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Some buildings

They look great! I especially like the second one with the black roof and porch. Did you design that from scratch or copy a picture? The first picture of the white house looked a little plain, but the flowers and fence definitely spruced things up a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  My elevated aquazone train system

This is an Aquazone-themed train system driven by an RCX. Here is the link: (URL) included additional technical descriptions, and pictures of the buildings attached to the track on the web page. Comments are appreciated. Brad (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: My elevated aquazone train system

I started Aquazone so I wouldn't need such a wide color variety of parts. However, now I really like it. I may continue building even when I have my full color assortment available again. My previous theme, town, seems a bit boring in comparison. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Water Temple MOC

This is an LDRAW creation of a fantasy temple I designed. It is a curious blend of Western and Eastern architectural styles. (URL) main page is here: (URL) comments are welcome! Brad (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch) !

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Updated Train/Monorail Transit Terminal

Ross Crawford <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GFz90x.AI9@lugnet.com... (...) Hi Ross, Actually, I'm running out of real estate. There are only a few plots left and those are a bit too close to existing buildings. I have a few more (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

(...) Thanks for the compliments. I'll try to post more detailed shots when I do another "official" photo shoot of the city. In the mean time, my fiancee is only letting me take a couple of shots for free on each of her "snapshot" rolls. Brad (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>