  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2981 – 3000 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  technic motors as generators????

I saw some sort of diagram some place (I think in some sort of Dacta documentation) stating that you could use a technic motor as a generator. This makes sense, but I never tried it until today and I am utterly amazed at how well it works! I'm using (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: MOTM (Was:Cathedral of Ice)

(...) I was going to submit one too. Guess I'll put it off until next month again. :) Go Brad!! -Tim (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  MOTM (Was:Cathedral of Ice)

(...) think Brad needs to submit this one *immediately* and I think anyone else submitting an entry should just consider it suicidal. *unbelievable*! :) J (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: LEGO Theatrical "trailer" Fight Club Spoilers!

(...) I won't go into the suspension of disbeleif thing again, but I will add something I forgot in the first post- as much as I like the film, my suspension of disbeleif is strained by watching Brad Pitt deliver a speech about how he's learning (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  (canceled)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

(...) Brad, you have truly outdone yourself this time. Amazingly beautiful. eric (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

Brad Hamilton you are amazing. That is the most beautiful Lego Cathedral I have ever seen. I was just having a serious conversation with my girlfriend and I found this and we were both stunned to silence. She didn't even believe it was made with (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Small racing aerospacecraft

Very creative! I've never seen that circular trans-blue piece used for a windshield! I always use mine (all 2 of them) for town windows. I also like how you used the wings. I didn't recognize them at first. Brad Bram Lambrecht <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Insanly bad news

I had to dissassembl my LEGO city (that took up 1/2 of a room) in 2 days when we put our house up for sale. It made me sick to tear all that down, but it was actually a good excuse to build new creations from scratch! Adam Myers (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Use for wings of the 7111 Droid Figher

I've used them for roofing elements. Look here at the bottom of the overpass on my Egyptian themed hotel: (URL) also used one on the back of this hotel (not visible) for part of a brown wall. I used another wing as a roof piece in my aquarium. You (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: My Website

Awsome. Hey, so what changed? The look and feel of the site seems a bit better, but the content appears to be the same. Brad Sid Mark Dinsay <onedaycnn@aol.com> wrote in message news:G1Mv49.Iuo@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: New model (some input please)

Nice job, I really like all the detail work. Jay Cal <janno666@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G1rCpu.87K@lugnet.com... (...) thing (...) and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

Ay-ya-yie, Brad! Sheesh!! I'm just speechless. As *usual*. When I was browsing the "recent" brickshelf stuff I just *knew* that had to be another one of your designs (before I checked! really! ;-), so I waited for the post to show up. ;-) Now, now, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Architecture project 2

Hey, That looks really nice. Le Corbusier is one of my favorite architects - although some of his stuff is a bit too severe for my tastes. It would be fun to model your building in LEGO, but the geometry and curved structures would make that fairly (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad
(score: 0.220)

  Re: Train Windows and Doors

I do not have a scanner but it is true. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Train Windows and Doors

In the holiday shop at home catalog there are classic train windows and glass in packs of ten in gray and blue. The windows are 5.99 and the doors are 6.99. (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping) !

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Aquazone Contest interest?

I've been doing a lot of aquazone MOC's lately. You are right, in that there aren't too many. I'm happy to do more. I've been in a "dry" period for the last too weeks, but hopefully I'll come up with something soon. Brad Felix Greco (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hey Robin,You are right about helping LTCs,Brad has offered help(plates etc.)for our train show next month.He said they are have helped train shows in the past(PNTLC and others)and will increase this help in 2001. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

Okay, so for some people it would be toothpicks under the fingernails, for others tiny drops of water dropping on their foreheads, and for still others bright flashing lights that deprive them of sleep -- but for Brad it would be those full round (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.219)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I am really surprised by this too - especially since a lot of AFOLs, more or less, do not buy all that much new Lego. Even sales at 10% would surprises me. Come on Brad? You must know! Tell us your secrets (the Lego ones). (...) Me too. Scott (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.219)

More:  Next Page >>